• 366 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6344 Players Online
  • 5978 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

OG Death Tag?

Discussion in 'Death Tag' started by CopyrightStrike, Apr 29, 2019.

Tags:
  1. I used to be a OG death tag player, playing at least a few hours a day with my friends. I knew every map inside and out, every secret spot, and every strategy. Reply to this if you remember me, i’ve had some old usernames such as alex_g1820, AlexPlayz101, GoFunZii, JustLooking, and more. Ever since they removed death tag from its own mode, i kinda just lost the love i had with it. Anyone here that used to play or remembers me? Also share ur DT moments :)

Posted Apr 29, 2019
    NoHaxJustCats_ likes this.
  2. You realize DT is added back right? And it's technically it's own game still.
    And yeah I've been playing DT for years and I miss when it was really alive and everyone was just on at the same time all having fun.

Posted Apr 29, 2019
    ChrisPKStar likes this.
  3. i get that, but it has a solid like 20 players. the old hype is kinda dead

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 30, 2019
  4. It's unfortunate, but that's fairly accurate. Back when DT was removed from being its own game for a while the majority of the players quit. Returning it as an individual game again has brought back a decent amount of the players, although not as many as before. 20 players seems low to me, usually when I'm on there's two or three lobbies open (I've occasionally seen four as well).
    Definitely not as much hype as before, but in my opinion it's slowly making a comeback. Just going to take time to get to the point where it was before.

Posted May 3, 2019
    Fall likes this.
  5. I used to play DT because it was my favorite game. I was really good, and I knew all the hiding spots! When Mineplex made map updates, they weren't as good and I drifted away from it. I probably wouldn't play it now unless many maps were removed though, and if there were more players.

Posted May 3, 2019
    Tours likes this.
  6. I agree. Death tag was really fun but playerbase has kinda died. During most populated times of the day you can find at most like 40 people playing it.

Posted May 13, 2019
  7. I was never really a hardcore death tag player. I mean, the game mode was a lot of fun; however, most of the time I played the game I became an Alpha chaser.

Posted May 13, 2019
    • General Rudeness Severity 1
    worst game ever dont play it kids think u cheat and they target u(half of the lobby)

Posted May 26, 2019
  8. True

Posted May 27, 2019