• 1937 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4021 Players Online
  • 2084 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

October Map 7

Discussion in 'Clans' started by Ninja/Gekyume, Sep 16, 2019.

1. We are a clan that has been active since early beta. We are hopeful in Season 7 being a better experience than the previous seasons, especially s6.
    Recruiting some nutty players for season 7. Must have significant clans experience and have played since season 1
    Looking specifically for a good sin player or 2. Preferably aged 16+

Pm @square#0958 on disc or @squarehcf on tele if I know you.
    Apply below with past clans and povs.

Current Roster:
    ***askq
    ***Ninja/plery
    **Ecommerce/wiley_1
    **SebJasp
    *Sharpshooter427
    Rest of roster is hidden.
    Do not apply if you don't have POVs
    Do not apply if you have ever cheated (hacking, illu hitting, ban evading, water bucket, invis glitch, phasing, etc.)
    Edit* If I know you from any HCF server or from mc-market, you are likely to be accepted. We are only accepting mature people.
    --- Post updated ---
    Bump

Posted Oct 6, 2019
  2. They're nerfing sin so people good at sin now are gunna suffer

Posted Oct 7, 2019
    Starx280 likes this.
  3. ok thats really misinformed lol

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 7, 2019
  4. wow, october is still a thing? that name brings back some serious vibes

why clans is dead in a single sentence

Posted Oct 9, 2019
    Xion likes this.
  5. Why does that show why clans is dead lol

Posted Oct 9, 2019
  6. Yeah sin is very powerful and requires very little pvp skill. Our clan members have always been great at tank kits because of prior pvp experience especially potpvp. We are getting better at sin, but are looking for some sweaty sins for next season. Again, they must be mature, non-cheaters, and preferably 16+

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 10, 2019
  7. "They" as in the Champs GI team? I mean, yes, we're working on balance assassin but players with the mechanics and game sense well above others will still have a significant advantage. We're not trying to nerf assassin into the ground, but rather make the other kits viable as well. No good player is going to "suffer" per se as there a lot more difficult mechanics to learn with assassin which can be translated into other kits. If you're an assassin one trick pony then you may find it a bit difficult to adjust to other kits if assassin isn't viable in whatever situation, but other than that? /shrug.

Posted Oct 17, 2019
    matrixyst likes this.
  8. if you dont like sin meta then quit clans

Posted Oct 20, 2019
  9. no

Posted Oct 20, 2019
    Starx280 and neropatti like this.
  10. What do you mean by POVs?

Posted Oct 21, 2019
  11. recordings of you playing, ergo POVs since they're from your perspective and are being used to gauge your skill level

Posted Oct 21, 2019
    Ninja/Gekyume likes this.
  12. Cool um can I join maybe next season I pretty sure you clan already knows who I am and I have a YouTube channel if you wanna see my POV. (Not 100% sure I’m joining I just wanna know)

Posted Oct 24, 2019
  13. All I know about you is that you were in hyphen and andys clan. Unless there is something I don't know about you, you are in no way qualified for our clan

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 24, 2019
  14. I mean I’ll 1v1 you in a mps if that would make me more qualified or whatever else I would need to do.

Posted Oct 24, 2019
  15. clans season 7 never coming out omegalol

Posted Oct 25, 2019
    Xion likes this.
  16. Heyo,

That's just about everything I'd say. It's a great explanation and a very good description of what I think.

Have a good day/night,
    _ThatsAWrap

Posted Oct 25, 2019
  17. the zurg man has spoken

he is the messiah

Posted Oct 25, 2019
  18. we both know 1v1s dont mean ****

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 25, 2019
  19. Hey Ninja let me join before I camp your clan again ok

Posted Nov 10, 2019
  20. Just saw this post, Have a Great day everyone! Spread the good vibes!

-GAM

Posted Nov 10, 2019