• 1280 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3859 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Ocelot Kit

Discussion in 'Super Smash Mobs' started by glugging, Feb 12, 2020 at 5:38 PM.

?

Do you agree with this kit idea?

1. I agree

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. I disagree

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. Ocelot kit could be a fun addition to the gamemode. Here are some ideas for abilities:

1- permanent speed 2
    2- invisibility until hitting an opponent lasting a few seconds with a large cooldown
    3- fish parachute: being able to glide for a bit with leads attached to guardians

Smash ideas:

1- cooldown reduce, damage reduction, regen and strength for a while
    2- unleash some baby kittens who can sonic meow and stuff
    3- go invisible for a while even white hitting players (around 5 seconds or something

edit: this is a lot more elaboration on everything-

ok time to elaborate.
    1. speed 1
    2. invisiblity would last a small amount of time and would run out the second u hit a player
    3. okay this ability i had no idea what to put for it but i guess ive got a better idea now:
    you throw a lead at them, catching them in it (this could be done with particles) and pulling them towards you
    4. okay i needed a recovery but a better executed explanation is this:
    the ocelot is flung into the air then glides downwards slowly

ok now for the melee:
    something cool to happen with this character would be you charge up slowly if you havent been hit for a while. this would be quite annoying to deal with even more hit and runners but eh. what i mean by this is ur exp bar slowly increases and the more it does, the more powerful the next hit is. without any charge, your attacks would do little damage whatsoever. this would make a character which requires a lot of skill and stratagey

ok now armour:
    this kit would have little armour but it could gain some the more charge it gets, another idea for the charge could be that it goes up if you hit the lead attack or something. the armour idea i had is this:
    leather hat, chainmail chestplate, leather leggings, no boots

sorry i put little clarification on any of my points, i more had this thread for players to come up with their own ideas as well as my own

Posted Feb 12, 2020 at 5:38 PM,
    Last edited Feb 13, 2020 at 11:53 AM
  2. 1. speed 2 is way too fast especially with a small hitbox kit
    2. Invisibility in ssm with that speed stat? Oh no no no no.
    3. You didn't say what the moves does? Is it just sonic hurr but for an ocelot? If so then no.
    4. Gliding is fine I guess but still a very strange ability.
    Smash ideas? I won't read because smash crystals are a bad mechanic.

Overall you left out a lot of important details. Next time try to describe your abilities better, and give examples of numbers. You also do not have an stats listed such as melee damage and armor.

Posted Feb 12, 2020 at 10:19 PM
    Kenshin_William and crazygeek516 like this.
  3. ok time to elaborate. @Cabob
    1. speed 1
    2. invisiblity would last a small amount of time and would run out the second u hit a player
    3. okay this ability i had no idea what to put for it but i guess ive got a better idea now:
    you throw a lead at them, catching them in it (this could be done with particles) and pulling them towards you
    4. okay i needed a recovery but a better executed explanation is this:
    the ocelot is flung into the air then glides downwards slowly

ok now for the melee:
    something cool to happen with this character would be you charge up slowly if you havent been hit for a while. this would be quite annoying to deal with even more hit and runners but eh. what i mean by this is ur exp bar slowly increases and the more it does, the more powerful the next hit is. without any charge, your attacks would do little damage whatsoever. this would make a character which requires a lot of skill and stratagey

ok now armour:
    this kit would have little armour but it could gain some the more charge it gets, another idea for the charge could be that it goes up if you hit the lead attack or something. the armour idea i had is this:
    leather hat, chainmail chestplate, leather leggings, no boots

sorry i put little clarification on any of my points, i more had this thread for players to come up with their own ideas as well as my own

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 13, 2020 at 11:52 AM
  4. I do like the sound of an Ocelot kit but regarding the kits abilities, I'd probably leave that up to the QA team as they do proper testing of the kit and make sure it's balanced alongside the other kits. :)

Posted Feb 13, 2020 at 5:09 PM
  5. Yep, that's why I left out a lot of detail, I don't think I'd be able to create a balanced kit if my life depended on it ahahah

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 13, 2020 at 7:43 PM