• 2025 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4604 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Nutcracker and the Mouse King

Discussion in 'New Game Discussion' started by kim_crazy, Nov 30, 2019.

?

Thoughts?

1. I love it!

2. Don’t think it should be added.

3. Needs a few adjustments, other than that I love it!

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Might be fun for a holiday mini-game, as it fits the festive season. Like the story goes, there is a prince that gets turned into a nutcracker doll by an evil Mouse King. On Christmas Eve night, toys, the prince (nutcracker), and the heroine of ballet (Clara), goes to defeat the Mouse King with 7 heads.

How the game works!
    This would be a 5 player game, 2 Toys, the Nutcracker, and Clara goes onward to battle the Mouse King. The Mouse King has 7 lives due to his 7 heads, who’s goal is to defeat the nutcracker. Once the nutcracker or all 7 lives of the Mouse King is gone, the game is over. If the Mouse King manages to kill the Nutcracker while Clara and the toys are guarding him, the Mouse King wins. If the nutcracker kills all 7 heads of the Mouse King, he wins and gets turned back into a prince as Clara confesses her love. The round will last 10 minutes, if the nutcracker doesn’t kill the Mouse King to break the spell before the time runs out, the heroes lose.

Kits

Nutcracker- Iron Armor with his only weapon being a M4 from Minestrike.
    “No nut is over, but I’m still going strong”

Clara- Gold Armor with a gold sword. When she crouches, she sends particles to heal her teammates like the mage kit in Halloween Horror.
    “Keep dancing like a ballerina”

Teddy Bear (Toy)- Diamond armor with no weapon because teddy bears don’t harm. Main role is to tank hits while the rest of the team wear down the Mouse King. When the Teddy Bear reaches 3 hearts or lower, it receives Speed II and Regen I for 7 seconds. (Can attack with fists)
    “Do you want a cuddle?”
    Jack in the Box (Toy)- Iron armor with Diamond sword, but after getting out of his box, he becomes vulnerable for 5 seconds with leather armor and a stone sword. Charges up a Static Lazer (From Champions) by right clicking his sword (25 Second Cooldown).
    “... ... ... Peekaboo!”

Mouse King- (Can press jump control twice to double jump at any stage) (Double Jump cooldown is 15 seconds)
    First Head- Leather armor with a gold sword.
    Second Head- Half gold, and Leather with a gold sword.
    Third Head- Full Gold with a gold sword.
    Fourth Head- Half Iron and Gold with a gold sword.
    Fifth Head- Full Iron with a diamond sword.
    Sixth Head- Full Diamond with a diamond sword.
    Seventh (Final) Head- Full Diamond (prot I) with a diamond sword and when right clicking, uses the illusion ability from Champion. Cooldown 30 Seconds.
    “Im no snitch, but the nutcracker is the prince”

All Heroes have 2 lives except the nutcracker. Map should be relatively small or medium so the Mouse King can’t stall the game. If the Mouse King quits the game in the early 5 minutes, one of the players with the Toy Kit is chosen as the Mouse King and the round continues with the same amount of heads. Each kit could be chosen by a maximum of 1 player.

I understand that this game can take a while to make, and it doesn’t have to be made before this winter season, it can be implemented next winter.

Posted Nov 30, 2019
  2. Hello,

This is an interesting game you've come up with here but I think you might need to put in more thought to it. Maybe there should be some special effects with the Mouse King instead of just armour and swords. Maybe think of a backstory of how this happened or do we just need to watch the nutcracker to understand this; if so, maybe explain what happens in the movie and how it links up with this.

Cool holiday game but maybe put a bit more thought into it, +0.

Happy suggesting,
    BlackConfig.

Posted Dec 8, 2019 at 1:15 AM