• 344 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 344 Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Now radar is sticking "on."

Discussion in 'Block Hunt' started by Qwop Expert, Aug 18, 2020.

1. I'm sorry to hear about your experience with the bug in Block Hunt.
    It is something known by the QA and development team and is planned to be fixed. Unfortunately, I do not have an ETA as some issues can be very difficult to pinpoint and resolve compared to other issues. But we do understand that this is a problem and we are not ignoring you. We only have one developer on Bedrock right now and it's going to take time to resolve the problem.

Posted Sep 13, 2020
  2. It’s not intentional and this bug just started happening semi recently. I played a few games as hunter and it didn’t happen. Also many games I was a hider and wasn’t found so it didn’t matter because others were not found. On the occasion it happens is unfortunate. But it is known and will be fixed, just no eta as mentioned above

Posted Sep 14, 2020
  3. The hiders weren't found, because the hunters were looking for a hider that doesn't exist! Its like this server doesn't see the overreaching effects; this isn't just about not being able to play radar, the game is rendered fundamentally pointless. Leaderboards, pointless. Hunting...pointless.

You even put up a scoreboard (amount of players left and on which team) exactly when this started, which exacerbates the problem because that hider number is not right.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 14, 2020
    FluteVegetables likes this.
  4. Yeah it’s impossible to win as a hunter no matter which kit you play. Radar just reacts to it in a way other kits don’t.

Posted Sep 14, 2020
    Qwop Expert likes this.
  5. I wanna say its getting better, as the last few days i have won a few in a row as hunter. It still ends after about 3-4 matches max. "Rolling" with a team? No more. Hider? Sure, ill just go "hide" in legit or non legit spots it never makes a difference. Maybe ill go down and gamble a loss with the various ranges the different platforms have, just to have an entertaining match?

Please fix this game you are underestimating the severity of this bug. Just because people dont know, doesn't mean you aren't doing damage to your server. I mean no disrespect and I would hope you know that.

Please dont have another major bug if you introduce new maps, regardless the time it takes to get it right.

(Last time, when Frozen Village, Vineyard, and City were introduced... Hunters could not see hider blocks on most platforms, we could only see them if they were animal morphs)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 14, 2020
  6. Yeah I’ve noticed the ghost player is starting to be on hunters more often than it’s on hiders which is great. More kills + possible to win.

Posted Sep 15, 2020
  7. Now its really bad again. 3 in a row.

I tell them there is no hider left to find and they call me a liar. This needs to be fixed.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 19, 2020
  8. liar lol... some people arnt to bright lol i seen people walk pass 5 floating afk hiders in spawn lol but the ghost hider has happened to me many times, after it happens more then once its time to rip your hair out

Posted Sep 19, 2020
  9. Unreal. Come on Mineplex, why do you let game breaking bugs sit for 3-4 months? This is at least the 3rd time something like this has happened since I joined.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 29, 2020
  10. I'm also having the same issues, but they aren't as prevalent as they used to be before.

Posted Oct 9, 2020
  11. Happens 100 percent of the time now. Fix your bugs this is a joke. Employ some competence. Seriously. I can do better.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 29, 2020