• 1070 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7789 Players Online
  • 6719 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Now radar is sticking "on."

Discussion in 'Block Hunt' started by Qwop Expert, Aug 18, 2020.

1. Yeah. The game is so one dimensional now too. Block! Chop! Block! Chop! No more nuance, a single mechanic, so much more luck driven... I'm sure they see the 90 percent swing too.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 26, 2020
  2. Any chance at a fix for the weekend?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 4, 2020
  3. So yeah... still broken.... think its time to quit this server.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 5, 2020
  4. As previously stated by jacvb, it is a known issue and has been forwarded.
    I'm sorry to hear about your frustration and I understand that you would love to have this bug fixed. However, as Gyro is our only Bedrock developer, other issues and features may take priority over fixing this issue.
    For example, two days ago, an issue was fixed where it caused players across all games to potentially get stuck in the ground and become unable to move or play the game.
    I understand that you want to have the best experience playing Block Hunt, and everyone else does too! However, you'll just have to be patient as more severe issues/features may take priority over this one.
    Feel free to forward any bugs over to the QA team at https://mineplex.com/bugs
    The bug reports are checked and processed to be forwarded over to our developers.

Posted Sep 6, 2020
    Fusafez likes this.
  5. The issue is that this ghost hider/entity bug absolutely breaks BlockHunt as a hunter. You can’t win 2/3 games. And it’s a network wide bug too which means it (most likely) affects all games. I don’t see how that’s not a priority to fix. The block glitch fix was great since that gets rid of most hider exploiting and hunter spawn exploiting. Things like that should take priority imo since it affects all games.

Posted Sep 7, 2020
    Qwop Expert likes this.
  6. Thats funny coz in a game of block hunt I killed tons of hunters and said ez to them all then one person combos me and I called him out for hacks

Posted Sep 7, 2020
  7. this was very irrelevant

Posted Sep 7, 2020
    Qwop Expert likes this.
  8. It seems to trigger right when there is 1 hider left. This is just as bad or worse than the 1.4 invisible hiders bug, as well as the upside down bug.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 7, 2020
    FluteVegetables likes this.
  9. Yeah there’s this glitch where there’s a ghost hider (basically a hider that doesn’t really exist) and that makes radar go crazy. It needs to be fixed BADLY since the game is so dull right now and impossible to play. Sucks to get a nice 12 kill game just to realize you literally can’t win.

Posted Sep 7, 2020,
    Last edited Sep 7, 2020
    Qwop Expert likes this.
  10. It definitely is a bug that is game breaking and it is something that definitely should be fixed. However, some major issues may be easier/a bigger priority to fix first than other issues which is why those issues get resolved first. It'll take some time to fix, but it will be resolved. We have limited developer time because we only have one Bedrock developer.
    More recently, we just brought Survival back, which was a huge issue for the network because it was down.

Posted Sep 7, 2020,
    Last edited Sep 7, 2020
  11. Block Hunt is essentially "down" too with this, everyone is essentially playing a game that has the same outcome every time so its not really even a game.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 7, 2020,
    Last edited Sep 7, 2020
  12. I dont wanna sit here and keep complaining but I have a legitimate reason... Can we please retire accounts? You are completely destroying the leaderboards and it is blatantly unfair.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 9, 2020
  13. What’s going on with lbs?

Posted Sep 9, 2020
  14. If wins and losses are being unfairly taken, then the whole board is useless. The game is 90 percent in favor of hiders right now. Usually its 50 50 imo.

The longer it goes on, the more tainted the board becomes. I personally would freeze it until this bug is fixed.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 10, 2020
  15. Gahhhh i had 3 wins straight leaper\radar as normal. I was convinced it was fixed then... ttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt 1 hider left.

This is bs. You have to play the whole match to see this bug. I beg you to look into this, it is really as bad as any game breaking bug.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 11, 2020
  16. It doesn’t give anyone wins when the radar is bugged, when the last hider isn t found in a game when it is bugged there is no last player, so it doesn’t give anyone a win, you can see in the game the count of hiders and hunters, if it doesn’t match the list of players when you use the pause feature and on the right it shows the players in game, then that will make the radar bugged and only players that look at the list or use radar will know there is no last hider actually in the game. Since that one hider isn’t really there no one gets the win

Posted Sep 11, 2020
  17. Is this recent? ^^^

Im 100 percent positive that I have been getting a win every time as hider, but I haven't played one in a couple days.

EDIT: Sorry you're wrong. I just got a hider win with the bug. No question. It was added to the board I saw it.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 12, 2020,
    Last edited Sep 12, 2020
  18. If you are a hider also, yes you will win the game. What I said is if it says 1 hider left and you count the hunters and look at the hunter list and the list of players in game you will see there is no actual hider, it’s a ghost hider.

Posted Sep 12, 2020,
    Last edited Sep 12, 2020
  19. I got that, but wins are still given as normal. Obviously the hunters wont get a win when its bugged (hiders will), since they are the ones with the literally impossible-to-win game.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 12, 2020
  20. So... you have people, dozens of people, most matches looking for a hider that doesn't even exist? Doesn't seem right.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 13, 2020