• 4076 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 12514 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Processed Notification when you unlock a new title in a track

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by Jaekub, Jan 22, 2019.

1. I'm sure it would be easy for the developers to do this, so whenever you unlock a title from a track, you get a notification, but instead of saying "Achievement Get!" it would say, "New Title!". For example, you get your 10,000th Warrior Point in Cake Wars, so you would get a popup saying "New Title! Champion", and then below would say, "Reach 10,000 Warrior Points".

I know this isn't the best explanation out there, but I think it would be great as we aren't informed whenever we get a new title in a track. I think this would be an easy, quality of life change that would be great for the server.

Let me know what you think in the comments!

Posted Jan 22, 2019
  2. Heya!

It's not a bad idea, but I don't really find it necessary. People don't get crazy over new titles they get / upgrade. But I do also believe it wouldn't be very hard for Developers to add something like that, they might take some time because of all the messages they have to put for each title, but definitely not very hard to implement. Really small but decent thing that could possibly be added.
    +1 for this idea!

Teodora / Tea

Posted Jan 22, 2019
  3. Hey!

I don’t think this is very necessary, but I do think there something like this would be cool if it was added. I don’t see any downsides to this and I think this would be a QOL change. There’s nothing bad about this and I think it would be cool if implemented.
    +1

Posted Jan 22, 2019
    _TeamCobra_ likes this.
  4. Hello, I'm actually quite in favor of this idea! I think Titles are something that can be easily forgotten, and re-introducing more interaction related to them might spark interest again, and get players excited about earning different Titles. It's definitely a small change that wouldn't be a priority, but it would be nice to remind players that we do have a fun way to work towards something on the server that isn't just winning games.

+1, nice thinking!

Posted Jan 22, 2019
  5. Hey there!

I agree of having to add the new titles notification in the chat. This will inform the players right away when they achieved their new titles. Although, there is nothing that I can give any new suggestions to add to your ideas, so that will be a great QoL change. This suggestion still look great, and I am looking forward to that!

I will give this idea as a +1!

Posted Jan 22, 2019
  6. +1

That would be a small, but cool QoL upgrade. People don't tend to frequently browse through their titles, so they usually don't notice when they unlock a new one. Thus, adding this would be quite convenient for a lot of people! Moreover, it might not be a bad idea to have a small explanation of how to use / enable titles if they hover on the 'New title' message with their mouse! A lot of people don't seem to know much about titles and their usage so this could also help ;)

Posted Jan 26, 2019
  7. Hey
    This would be a really small but nice change! It wouldn't take much to add, but would still be great for players to see what titles they got. I really hope this gets added. +1 from me!

Posted Jan 26, 2019
  8. This is a nice and simple idea, and I agree with it being added! Personally I don't go through my titles to see which ones that I've completed, so I think that this would be a nice change. It would be super convenient to others, especially those that are trying to complete as many title tracks as possible. However, like others said it's not the most necessary thing in the world, so if it were to be added it should definitely not be prioritized. But still, I'd love to see this idea be added, so kudos to you for suggesting it! +1

Posted Jan 26, 2019
  9. Hello,
    I am all for this idea! I barely ever notice when I unlock a title, and having it appear with the achievements at the end of a game is brilliant! This would increase players awareness of their personal titles and add more to the feature overall. Thanks for the great idea! +1 from me.

Posted Jan 27, 2019
  10. +1
    A nice little change to see. I lose track of all my titles, to be honest with all the emoji ones, and I don't know which actual ones I have. Having something like this would tell me any new title I unlocked and I can quickly switch to the title that I'm looking for.

Posted Jan 28, 2019
  11. Love it! I love working towards different Title Tracks and most of the time I can't keep track of how far I am to completing them. It's quite annoying having to check and search for it to see if I completed it or not so having a notification in chat would be really useful! It should be a chat message saying something like "Titles> You've completed the Mineplex Mastery Track!"

To add on to your idea, my suggestion is to implement a command like /titleprogress and it will show how much you have left for the title that you have equipped. For example, it will show up in chat like: "Titles> Mineplex Mastery: 29/30 Games" or "Titles> Party Animal: 45284/50000 Points". This command would help a lot when checking your progress for specific titles.

Overall, love the idea and hope to see something like this implemented in the near future! Have a good day.

Posted Jan 28, 2019
    Jaekub likes this.
  12. I love this idea. I think it would be beneficial to players to receive a notification when they unlock a new title or even level up one of the ones that they already have. For me, I don't usually take note of which titles I've unlocked and really just use the same one all of the time. It would be nice to get a notification to let me know in case I did want to use something else. Without the notification, it could take a while to even know about it though. I'd really like to see this implemented at some point.

Posted Jan 30, 2019
  13. Quite frankly, I love this idea also. I lose track of my titles and most of the time I can't keep track of what I've earned and what I have currently. I don't really go through to see what tracks I have - I think it would beneficial too those who have that drive to get all the titles. While it's not the most top priority, it would be a nice little change to see.

Posted Jan 30, 2019
  14. This is a creative idea, and I believe would be quite beneficial. Though it's only a tiny change, it actually be really cool to see when you've unlocked a new title, because right now you'd have no idea -- unless you set a goal to get a certain title. I've usually stuck with the same title because I don't know whenever I've received a new one; so this would be a great feature to have. +1

Posted Jan 31, 2019
  15. I like this idea. It’s small but will allow players to more easily see which titles they’ve recently achieved. I’ve sent this to our production team and good news for you, they liked it. I’d like to note just because this idea was approved does not guarantee implementation. I will be marking this as processed and will be leaving it open for further discussion.

Posted Mar 29, 2019
  16. As others have said, I also really like this idea. It allows users to be notified when they have achieved a new title. I would also like the notifcation to be clickable so that when the notification pops up, clicking on it will open up the titles enchanted book to the right page so that they can individually apply the new title much easier.

Posted Mar 29, 2019
  17. Heyo!
    Completely love this idea! Like Sven said above, I would like to notification to be clickable just to apply the title that the user just achieved in a quicker manner. It'll also be like kind of a surprise thing, which is really good because I'm sure most people love surprises! I'd love to see this added in-game, keep up the amazing suggestions!

Posted Mar 29, 2019
  18. Cool!
    --- Post updated ---
    This is my first accepted idea, which is pretty epic!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 29, 2019
  19. Hey Jaekub!
    Another mind-blowing idea!
    I really like the idea of this, since it would specify what we actually unlock. It would be more specific. This would help people out a lot! Wow, you should really apply for the ideas team, man! Other than that,
    +1 from me and you have my support all the way! Hope this gets implemented into the game sooner or later!
    Thanks,
    ~DuvL_

Posted Mar 29, 2019
  20. @~DuvL_ I'm actually wanting to join the ideas team.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 29, 2019