• 417 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4354 Players Online
  • 3937 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Notice that the teaming thing is not enforced at all?

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by Glitchy, Mar 5, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seriously I face teaming a TON in these games and every time it’s some group of -players- who wanna make everyone miserable, honestly why is this “no teaming” rule not being enforced?

Posted Mar 5, 2021,
    Last edited by a Moderator Mar 5, 2021
  2. It is enforced, firstly, if you contact a moderator the players will get punished accordingly.

If there is no moderator to take care of the situation you should record the evidence than report the players at mineplex.com/reports. A moderator isn't always going to be there which is why it is important to understand that you can deal with the situation by gathering evidence on the players who are breaking the rules.

Anyways, I hope this helped deal with the situation, if not, you now know what to do now if you encounter this problem again. If you have further questions you can feel free to message me on the forums.

Posted Mar 5, 2021,
    Last edited Mar 5, 2021
    swert and siee like this.
  3. Honestly it should be added to /report

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 5, 2021
  4. It is! When you /report someone for Cross teaming, it falls under "Gameplay" that being said, it doesn't hurt to report it on the forums either.

Let me know if you have any more questions, again, my pm's are open and you can message me on the forums whenever.
    :)

Posted Mar 5, 2021,
    Last edited Mar 5, 2021
  5. Hi! Staff here!

Not sure about Java but on Bedrock for sure, if we see teaming we punish for it (at least for the staff members I hang out with :p)

If you make sure to report any teaming and show evidence of it, there's a really good chance the people responsible will be punished!

I understand how annoying it is, though, since I've only recently become staff. It sucks when there's people teaming and nothing you can do about it to stop it immediately. But if you report it, you can make the community better for other players :)

Posted Mar 5, 2021
    Fusafez likes this.
  6. Hey! Sorry to hear you are experiencing teaming within your games and it seems as though it isn't being addressed accordingly. The players above me seemed to have answered your concerns correctly -- I can assure you that the teaming rules are being enforced, it is a bit hard for Moderators to be everywhere at once, especially since there are only a select few of us in comparison to the vast amount of lobbies. There are quite a few ways you can report players on your own if there are no Moderator's available in lobbies or the Staff Request Community. Seeing as though you have a Java character linked, you can always report players in-game by typing /report [name] [reason], and when prompted you would selected the green dye labeled 'Gameplay', since teaming and cross-teaming both fall under this category.

I mentioned Staff Request above, and this is a quicker way to try and contact a staff members who are currently in-game and active if you ever come across any rule-breakers. If you haven't already, you can request to join by typing /com join StaffRequest in-game. In order to type in chat, you'd need to type /com chat StaffRequest where you can send messages by putting ! [message].

You are always welcome to gather video evidence of players teaming, or breaking any sort of rule, and submit a report on the forums where a Reports Patrol member will handle it as soon as they can. You can submit reports here: mineplex.com/reports and I highly recommend reading over the Reporting Guide found here: mineplex.com/report-guide/ if you haven't done so already before submitting your report.

Since it seems as though your concern has been addressed, I'll go ahead and lock this thread. If you have any further questions and/or concerns, you can always message me or another staff member found here! Hopefully this clears everything up.

Thread Locked -- Concern Addressed.

Posted Mar 5, 2021
    Coyly. likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.