• 112 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1988 Players Online
  • 1876 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Not Mineplex?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Soul Of Alpha, Jan 14, 2022.

1. If Mineplex was branded under a different name, what do you think that would be?

Come up with some creative names you think would fit both the community and the vibes of Mineplex.

Posted Jan 14, 2022
    GRGoodGame and N0TVexx like this.
  2. Hypickle

Posted Jan 14, 2022
  3. Minepixel, honestly I really don’t know though and this was first thing I thought of.

Posted Jan 14, 2022
  4. Plexville

Posted Jan 14, 2022
    Niqhtys likes this.
  5. statsupdatecomingsoonplex

Posted Jan 14, 2022
  6. Lol

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 14, 2022
  7. DeanPlex

Posted Jan 14, 2022
  8. NoUpdatesJustSadnessPlex

Posted Jan 14, 2022
  9. Oh come on now, cheer up my mans. Mineplex is still a great server and the staff team are always hard at work trying to keep it managed to the best they can. I still thank them everyday for keeping the server manageable. They do a fine job making it a great community in my opinion.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 15, 2022
  10. SoonTM

Posted Jan 15, 2022
    Therealmcfry likes this.
  11. That's an incredibly good question, I never really thought of something like Mineplex having a different name, much less what exactly it would be. If I had to take a good guess, I'd assume that whatever it would be named would be similar to Mineplex in some way, like Minegames maybe or Minetree because Mineplex uses the Mine in Minecraft. But then another thought came to my head, what if it'd be something with the Plex instead like others have said here, which got me thinking what if it would've been named Clanspl- jk. It'd probably then be something like Crownplex (since the i in Mineplex has a crown) or something similar or if not completely different, but really that's just my guess.

Posted Jan 15, 2022