• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Not Getting Carl Spin Tickets

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by Derpy_PandaXD, Nov 28, 2018.

1. Derpy_PandaXD

Derpy_PandaXD

For some reason, when I vote, I'm not getting Carl spin tickets. I recently changed my username. Is that why that's happening? I've voted twice since my name change and haven't gotten the rewards for doing so.

Posted Nov 28, 2018
  2. CaptainPigmans

CaptainPigmans

Changing your name shouldn't be the reason why you do not receive carl spinner tickets. I sometimes also do not get my spinner ticket but make sure you give it some time for the vote reward to appear. You can also relog (leaving and joining back the server) I always get my carl spinner ticket when I do that. However, if you do not get a carl spinner ticket no matter what you do please try to see if it only happens on a specific link maybe that could be the reason! :D

Thank you !
    CaptainPigmans
    (If you would like to make sure you could try to vote with your old IGN)

Posted Dec 1, 2018
  3. DO5

DO5

windows or mac: split screen / duel screen voting link and go to minecraft and press T not ESC, vote, wait like 20 seconds, switch lobbies and u should get. Sometimes votes don't go through, especially on vote1.mineplex.ocm because that's MCservers it's very slow!

Posted Dec 1, 2018
  4. _spacexplorer_

_spacexplorer_

Votes take around 3 minutes to get registered.
    Additionally you need to switch lobbies to get the rewards here on Mineplex.

Posted Dec 1, 2018
  5. Waspter

Waspter

The voting bar is case sensitive, so be careful to not add a capitalized letter where it shouldn't have been. Also, as said before, it takes about 3-4 minutes to get a ticket. I usually do the voting right before the Hide and Seek game, and sometimes I don't even get it after the match is done. Just be patient and you'll probably get it; if you still don't get it even after 10 minutes, feel free to contact staff.

Posted Dec 3, 2018
  6. Derpy_PandaXD

Derpy_PandaXD

Turns out voting and switching lobbies got me a spin ticket, as well as my other missing spin tickets.

Thanks everyone for your help!!! :D

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 6, 2018 at 1:42 AM
    Waspter likes this.