• 468 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8906 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

"Nonet"

Discussion in 'Build Showcase' started by DrezKid, Aug 29, 2019.

1. Hi guys! Simply today I wanna present my new project "Nonet" an awesome fantasy house with a really engaging environment!

And.. Nothin' to say more, I hope you will enjoy it, and leave a good comment if you really like it!

--------------------------------

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My Discord: DrezKid#6210
    My Portfolio: http://www.dropr.com/tonyportfolio
    My Telegram: @TheWanderer0

Have a nice day!

Posted Aug 29, 2019,
    Last edited Aug 29, 2019
    Dallarth, GoofIt, Sven and 2 others like this.
  2. Hey! I really like the build! you have a lot of talent and I hope you keep up showing us your projects you create in the future!

Posted Aug 29, 2019
    DrezKid likes this.
  3. Woah my brain can't comprehend this. What is the scale? Is this just gigantic? Like it looks like a dollhouse. If I focus really hard I can see the blocks, but I just can't believe it's Minecraft. Did you build this all by hand? So many questions!

Posted Aug 29, 2019
    SpikeCreates likes this.
  4. Of course, this is made with minecraft and with my ha.. wait, not with my hands, or better* not just with hands, I mean if you can simplify your actions, you will obviously do it. In fact there are a lot of plugins as FAWE, FOVS, craftscripts etc.. That could simplify your actions (Not all but it depends from how you use this type of plugins*). And yes.. You can also make this type of things on minecraft. Thank you for the question!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 29, 2019
  5. Wow man,
    This build is amazing, really good job on this. It looks like a really small build but also looks gigantic like my brain can't even comprehend this. It seems like you have a lot of talent, I'd love to see more of your work, thanks.

Posted Aug 29, 2019
  6. Wow, and I mean wow! These are absolutely amazing! I seriously couldn’t believe that when first looking at them that they were made in Minecraft. The amount of detail and complexion of each build is just out of this world. I can see you have spent a lot of your time devoted to making these perfect, and I appreciate that detail you put in. Keep up the amazing work, I look forward to seeing more in the future perhaps!

Posted Aug 29, 2019
  7. Alright, so I thought Minecraft pixel art was awesome.

I guess I knew nothing.

I can't really add much to what other people have said, this build is just mindblowing. I have some questions though - how did you do the blurs, shading and background? Are these done on the picture or inside Minecraft? And lastly, did you have problems with the world block limit?

What to say other than continue making these builds, they're really great.

Posted Aug 29, 2019
  8. Simply mindblowing, you sir have a lot of great potentional.

Posted Aug 29, 2019
  9. That is absolutely incredible. No joke, at first I thought this was a troll thread with paintings until I zoomed in and saw all the details. It's beautiful. I can't imagine how long this took to create from scratch. If you do any other projects I'm sure lots of people here would love to see more, myself included!

Posted Aug 30, 2019
    Dulciloquy likes this.
  10. Absooolutely incredible. I'm not exactly sure if for the background you did a gradient blur with real life pictures but if you actually built the background, that would be incredible. Honestly, I wish I had the patience to do such a thing but wow, can't wait to see more coming from you :)
    Cheers!
    ~BasicT

Posted Aug 30, 2019
  11. For a second I wondered if it was legos, minecraft, or a drawing. This build is remarkably amazing. I'd love to see more of your builds.

have a good day,
    ~yato

Posted Aug 30, 2019
  12. Woah!!!!!!!!!

When I first saw the pictures I almost couldn’t believe that it was Minecraft! What shaders/resource pack was used in these pictures? I’d love to know!

As for the build itself, very very well done! My favourite part has to be the tree. In particular I like how it is not simple and it dominates in height over the house. Whenever I see trees in fantasy like settings, the trees are always so creatively drawn/animated and the same applies here. As such, you certainly hit the nail on the head here. The house is also really well done. The simplicity coupled with the texture of blocks gives off a certain « je ne sais quoi » which really makes it feel like a home that I’d love to live in!

Anyways amazing build :)

Posted Aug 30, 2019
    Yato likes this.
  13. @Dulciloquy Ikr!

Heyoo!

WOW! IM SHOOK! This is so good! I personally can't build structures, but I know some things, and I know this is absolutely incredible! I love the palette and the large tree overlooking the house. That scale is so large, I wonder how many hours, days, or weeks this took you! I love the cute butterflies in the sky too! This is amazing, good job! I can't wait to see more from you! Also, those Mushrooms and Palm Tree's are so cute too!

~Cheers!
    -SpikeCreates

Posted Aug 30, 2019
  14. Hey!
    It's hard to comprehend this build... Like others have been saying, at first I thought this was a painting until I zoomed in and saw that this was indeed Minecraft. This is stunning, breathtaking and gorgeous, you are extremely talented. I really hope to see more of your projects in the future.

Posted Aug 30, 2019
  15. Hey there!
    I can't even find a suitable word for this fantastic mater piece. This build is tremendous as it involves everything I look for in a build. The color, terrain, style, name, etc. is absolutely perfect. I am someone who personally always looks for color and contrast when it comes to a build, and well, you seemed to nail everything I look for. The idea of this being called a "Fantasy House" is also absolutely perfect, because let's be real... who doesn't want to live in this beautiful, friendly, and cozy humble abode.

Something else I found incredibly unique is how you showcased the build. Many people tend to just take an over-head picture and call it a day, but instead, you my friend, you not only took pictures from the most unique angles... you made it incredibly appealing to the observer. I love how this build is not just focused around the house but instead, it has neat features that compliment it as well, telling the true story behind this "Fantasy House"

Overall, absolutely amazing build my friend! I am super excited to see what else you have up your sleeves!

Posted Sep 14, 2019
  16. Hey, that's an amazing build! I wish I could build just like you, but sadly I cannot. I have a question though, what did you use to make the builds look different in the image?

Posted Sep 14, 2019