• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Non-Musical Flags (THIS IS NOT RELATED TO CAPTURE THE FLAG AND THIS IS BEDROCK)

Discussion in 'New Game Discussion' started by cupojoedgfndiditlydobgdf, Apr 16, 2019 at 8:24 AM.

?

Should this be added?

1. Yes

50.0%
  2. No

50.0%
  1. I'm saying this again, this is NOT N-O-T related to Capture the Flag

THIS IS BEDROCK

There should be 16 players, you might know how this works from the look of the title

THERE WILL BE 15 FLAGS PLACED RANDOMLY ON A MAP, EACH POSITIONED DIFFERENTLY IN THE NEXT GAME, IT WILL NARROW DOWN TO ONE PLAYER. SO ONE PLAYER WILL NOT HAVE A FLAG THEN IT WILL SAY "_____ IS OUT!!!" AND IT WILL SAY TOO THAT "___ GOT IN ___ PLACE!!!"

THIS IS BEDROCK CAUSE JAVA MIGHT HAVE SOMETHING SIMILAR TO THIS, BUT IF NOT, GREAT THIS CAN BE FOR JAVA!!!

I WILL LIST THE CHANCES OF LOSING

THERE WILL BE ONE LESS FLAG THAN PLAYERS

LEVEL 1 = 15 FLAGS = 6.25% chance of losing 16 PLAYERS
    LEVEL 2 = 14 FLAGS = 6.67% chance of losing 15 PLAYERS
    LEVEL 3 = 13 FLAGS = 7.14% chance of losing 14 PLAYERS
    LEVEL 4 = 12 FLAGS = 7.70% chance of losing 13 PLAYERS
    LEVEL 5 = 11 FLAGS = 8.33% chance of losing 12 PLAYERS
    LEVEL 6 = 10 FLAGS = 9.10% chance of losing 11 PLAYERS
    LEVEL 7 = 9 FLAGS = 10% chance of losing 10 PLAYERS
    LEVEL 8 = 8 FLAGS = 11.11% chance of losing 9 PLAYERS
    LEVEL 9 = 7 FLAGS = 12.50% chance of losing 8 PLAYERS
    LEVEL 10 = 6 FLAGS = 14.29% chance of losing 7 PLAYERS
    LEVEL 11 = 5 FLAGS = 16.70% chance of losing 6 PLAYERS
    LEVEL 12 = 4 FLAGS = 20% chance of losing 5 PLAYERS
    LEVEL 13 = 3 FLAGS = 25% chance of losing 4 PLAYERS
    LEVEL 14 = 2 FLAGS = 33.33% chance of losing 3 PLAYERS
    LEVEL 15 = 1 FLAG = 50% chance of losing 2 PLAYERS

THE WINNER IS AFTER LEVEL 15

Posted Apr 16, 2019 at 8:24 AM
  2. Jaekub

Jaekub

This seems like an iteration of Musical Minecarts in NANO Games. I'm aware that in Bedrock, there aren't any NANO Games, so I think it'd work out fine. Since there's a game like this on Java, it should be implemented. +1

Posted Apr 17, 2019 at 9:11 AM
  3. AceSJus

AceSJus

Hey there!

This game definitely reminds me of Musical Minecarts in Nano Games. I suppose this could be implemented in Mixed Arcade in Bedrock since there are only four games in the rotation. However, I feel like the same thing can apply for other current Nano Games.

Overall, this is definitely a realistic game that Mineplex can implement, but the same can be said for other Nano Games.

Posted Apr 17, 2019 at 11:59 AM
  4. SkarmMines

SkarmMines

I think this is a cool idea with a similar theme of Musical Minecarts (like players have said) that is a current mini game within Nano on the Java server. In regards to your idea, I think this would be a neat little game to add to Mixed Arcade on Bedrock. Though, most Mixed Arcade games don’t typically last very long and I feel like with 15 rounds, it could stretch out more than necessary. Maybe reduce some of the flags so it’s not one person getting eliminating each round. Other than that, I think this would be an entertaining and competitive(ish) game to the audience that Bedrock brings in.

Posted Apr 17, 2019 at 12:44 PM
  5. cerns

cerns

As said previously, this is similar to the game musical minecarts on Java Nano games. I do think this would be an easy game to develop and would be a fun quick game for the growing Bedrock community. As for the logistics of the game, can you further elaborate on map size, flag item, etc. Great idea overall! I hope to see it implemented. +1

Posted Apr 17, 2019 at 1:54 PM