• 1034 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5108 Players Online
  • 4074 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

No free place anymore.. anywhere..?

Discussion in 'Survival' started by Kusurisan, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Yesterday i wanted to play Survival Mode because i loved it a few years ago on my computer.. i joined and.. i didn't found a SINGLE place in the world where i could do anything. every little place seemed to be owned by a player.. even if there is no sign of building (houses or similiar). i walked for like 20 minutes and couldn't find a place. so i then started to kill my character 20 times in the hope to spawn near a free place.. but nope. i couldn't even craft myself a single item.. i didn't even could get food because the animals where all on player owneded land. i then got annoyed after i think 40 minutes or so and disconnected to play offline..

how the hell should players play survival mode when there is no free non-owned place anymore? it's a mess :(

Posted Jun 25, 2019
    littlekangaroo5 likes this.
  2. I truly understand your frustration @Kusurisan, however, don't be discouraged, there is actually land that has yet to be discovered, you just have to be patient and look for it. I do believe that Survival should be reset (just as Factions) because for newer players like you, they can get super frustrated when looking for available land. Anyways, I really wish you luck while looking for land that's available! If you have questions regarding this thread, feel free to message me!

Posted Jun 25, 2019
    FluteVegetables likes this.
  3. If players are forced to put frustrating amounts of effort into actually looking for unclaimed land when the point is to play in a relaxing game. Why haven't production looked more into that? It would be a pretty simple reset from what I hear.

Posted Jun 25, 2019
  4. Are you sure your not talking about "factions"? Survival is 16 worlds combined and I know there is land all over, and animals are kill able on players land.

Posted Jun 25, 2019
  5. I have to agree with ImFirewalker, I can understand your frustration in not finding a spot of land however i would say only about 30%-40% of land is currently claimed. Most populated claims are around spawn points, though you will find a patch of unclaimed land every few yards. If you are looking to create a big build or you want to find unclaimed land easily i would say try the ocean, Many amazing builds and cities have been founded out there and most of it is still untouched in each server. Animals are also able to be interacted with even on claimed land so you wont have to go hungry ^.^ If you play on bedrock and you happen to see me about in survival, i'd be happy to help you find land and/or gather some resources! Hope you have an awesome day.

Posted Jun 25, 2019
    Coolwolf457 likes this.
  6. I had the same problem when I first joined however if you go a few blocks away from a claim you can find a lot of unclaimed land

Posted Jul 10, 2019
  7. I know what you mean, mate. I have had trouble with this in the past. Truly, the claims system needs to be reworked. I got out of this problem by building near and on the ocean, because that is usually where it is easier to find unclaimed plots. Hope this helps

Posted Jul 10, 2019
  8. Come on over to server 15 next to my huge castle... I know where tons of unclaimed land is on my home server... xbox gamertag coolwolf457 - tp to me if you see me online!

To throw the other side out there -- I have been working on my castle on server 15 since oct 2018. I really don't want all my work wiped out to reset the map so that players who just joined can have the land I worked so hard to create. There has to be a balance for the hard core players who put hours and hours into their bases - like me!

I think they should run a check on claims -- if the player has not been active for over 2-3 months, just wipe out their claim. Don't take land away from active long time players....

Posted Jul 11, 2019
    Zel likes this.
  9. @Coolwolf457 same here I have been working on my city since December of 2018 and I have spent many hours to build it.(I currently have 807 hours on Minecraft and I spent most of that on mineplex) they really shouldn't wipe out the whole server because many people like me who spent hours,days or even months to build there base. a good way to allow more players to find unclaimed land is to add more survival servers instead of 16 servers it could be 20 servers or more
    --- Post updated ---
    and I agree they should rework the claim system to where if someone is offline for 4-5 months then there claims should be deleted

Posted Jul 12, 2019,
    Last edited Jul 12, 2019
    Maskless1991 and Coolwolf457 like this.