• 412 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5547 Players Online
  • 5135 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

"Nice" player matching

Discussion in 'Cake Wars' started by TwaRz, Jun 23, 2020.

1. Evidence: https://imgur.com/FFwoY24

Hello. I understand that the owners have this server in ***, but you could at least fix players because it is some kind of joke when one team has two players and the other five! It's unfair to people who have spent money on this server looking at the proud "Minecraft Partner" sign. It's really not difficult, you have to want to do it.
    [​IMG]

Posted Jun 23, 2020
  2. Hello!

I'm sorry that your Cakewars experience that the time wasn't up to par with your expectations. I believe that there is a bug in the game servers that are messing up the team making aspect of the game. This is not much of the server's fault as this is a bug that is occurring frequently. For myself, there has been a couple times where I notice that I am being placed on a team of two while there is also a team of four or even five. Maybe it has to do with the newly introduced hard cap of sixteen players that is interfering with the auto-team making code.

Thanks for addressing this, I will make a report of this on the Mineplex Discord in the Bug-Reports section.

Posted Jun 23, 2020