• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6138 Players Online
  • 3248 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

New update perhaps the best update of all time.

Discussion in 'Skywars' started by MCgamer1175, Aug 2, 2020.

Tags:
  1. I used to never be able to win a single game of skywars, but now with THIS UPDATE I can actually win games. As long as I get lucky and get good loot, I am able to win because I got good stuff from chests. If my loot SUCKS, I usually leave the game cause I got unlucky and there is no way I can win then
    mc gamer out:mineplex:

Posted Aug 2, 2020
  2. Thanks for this kind feedback for this newest update! I too have found that it is quite a bit easier for me to get better loot than before. I think that this aspect of the update is what most people like the most, and it’s also mine. Though one thing I would suggest is to not leave just because of the loot you get, you may find many circumstances where you can pull a win even with less loot than other players.
    Other than that small tid-bit, I really enjoyed your post!

Posted Aug 2, 2020
  3. Hey!

Honestly, I agree. I was trash at Skywars but this update sort of changed my ability to play. Changes such as switching kits to chests and changing the loot found in chests helps me a lot. Though I am intrigued with these updates, for the chests, the loot should have a heavy nerf. You get full iron armor (sometimes enchanted) from spawn chests and that's ridiculous. Also, after playing for a bit, I realized magnet is OP in a rigged way haha

Posted Aug 2, 2020
    Legend998 likes this.
  4. This is almost certainly a troll post. Look at the history of this account, and you will see all of their other threads appear to be trolls. This post also sounds very sarcastic. Considering the history of this account, backlash on the recent Skywars update, and the wording of this post, I think it is safe to say this is a troll post.

Posted Aug 2, 2020
    Legend998 likes this.
  5. No I like the skywars update. In my opinion, skywars is like cakewars but rng. This update adds abilities to the rng loot pool, further diversifying the loot pool in skywars and distancing the two game modes. This update is well done and fits the game it was made for.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 2, 2020
  6. Hey

I agree. At first, I wasn't used to not having the old kits, but now I really enjoy playing it. Some people say that the update includes too much OP stuff, but I enjoy it. It adds a lot more of an intense sense to the game, and longer fights, which I really like.

Posted Aug 3, 2020
  7. I personally liked the map update that came out today better. (Yes there was a map update today and no, they didn’t make an announcement about it yet)

Posted Aug 3, 2020
  8. Hey there!

With all the new Skywars changed that happened, I agree that this Skywars version is surperior! It really brings in a new aspect of the game with more OP armour and more daunting opponents, challenges, etc. Even though I loved the old Skywars and was more used to it, I would say the updated version definitely outdone the old one. Anyways, have a nice day!

Posted Aug 4, 2020
    Legend998 likes this.