• 318 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6448 Players Online
  • 6130 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

New update kinda broke mineplex for me

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by LG122yt, Sep 23, 2021.

1. After the New Minecraft update 1.17.30 (Bedrock), There's been issues, some that effected the Mineplex server as i noticed while playing today. I would have played yesterday but Minecraft itself glitched on me or something to the point where it would said "servers coming soon". Anyways, I won't mention anything about the invisible players as it seems to have been discussed about anyways. The issue here is the Performance, Normally when i play Mineplex i get around 120 frames constant, drops down to like 100 or 90 at times, not so bad. Today playing for the first time after 1.17.30 released, i noticed the game lagging more than usual after just a few games of skywars. My frames dropped by more than double. From 120 frames to 30 and getting worse. You might be saying it could just be my device. But i also tested out the other official server just because i was curious, and they ran above always 100 with just a few hiccups when loading lots of chucks but that's to be expected. So to me, Mineplex seems to be the only server having this issue but i just have no real idea. I tested Mineplex again after restarting my pc and waiting a few hours, but same result. I have no idea if this is just happening to me (I'm on pc btw)

Posted Sep 23, 2021
  2. Issue known and will be fixed soon.

Posted Sep 23, 2021