• 130 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1772 Players Online
  • 1642 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

New trailer!

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by danb76, Aug 10, 2022.

1. Hello everyone!!!
    I am extremely hyped because I have just seen the new trailer for death run and cannot wait to play it :D

If you have not seen the trailer you should check it out!

Anyway what does everyone think?

Posted Aug 10, 2022
  2. SO EXCITED

Posted Aug 10, 2022
    danb76 likes this.
  3. INNIT

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 10, 2022
    MrButtergamer likes this.
  4. I personally am pretty excited because I haven't really played a death run type game on any server before. The trailer made it seem pretty cool and the Pharaohs map had me interested. While death run probably won't be one of my absolute favorite games I think it'll be pretty fun for me to play every now and then. Hopefully it brings back some more players to Mineplex and everyone likes it for the most part! Super excited!

Posted Aug 10, 2022
    danb76 likes this.
  5. I- I literally am so excited I cannot!!! I think this game concept to me is completely new because I have never played/heard of any type of Death Run mini-game on any server. Watching the trailer has me counting down until Friday and I’m excited to see how this new game turns out. I’ll be going in not knowing what to expect and I’m sure everyone else in the community is excited to finally see some new content! I hope this brings in a handful of new players. c:

Posted Aug 10, 2022
    danb76 likes this.
  6. Wow it looks cool kinda excited to play on it and can't wait for it.

Posted Aug 10, 2022
    danb76 likes this.
  7. i'm pretty hyped !
    i can't wait to see the new builds, i just love how the maps look and seeing how much love the build team but into them c:

Posted Aug 10, 2022
    danb76 likes this.
  8. I am super super excited for this update, I can't wait for Friday now to start grinding. I just want to give a huge thanks to Slip for making this amazing trailer and to all the people involved in developing, testing and building maps. For a lot of people involved this was unpaid work, purely driven by their passion and commitment to Mineplex, so to you guys I want to give a big big thank you for all the hard work.

Roll on Friday.

Posted Aug 10, 2022
    qaslip, danb76 and MrButtergamer like this.
  9. Defo gonna be targeting you as Trapper >:) /jk
    I'm working all day Hazard!! I'll have to play late but can't wait to see you on

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 10, 2022
    Hazzer105 likes this.
  10. On bedrock right??

Posted Aug 10, 2022
  11. Nope, this is a brand new Java game! :)

Posted Aug 10, 2022
    danb76 likes this.
  12. personally the video gave me a massive headache ! there should be a warning or something in the caption at least but i understand why there is not.

the game itself seems cool tho besides the trailer, it reminds me a bit of dragon escape from what i saw

Posted Aug 10, 2022
    danb76 likes this.
  13. That soon, huh? Timmi really did have an ace up his sleeve after all. The other two devs could learn a thing or two from him.

Posted Aug 10, 2022
    danb76 likes this.
  14. I am excited for this, I remember when the hive java server had it and it will be cool to play it again.

Posted Aug 10, 2022
    danb76 likes this.
  15. I'm so excited for this game! I always thought Death Run was an interesting concept for a game, and I'm intrigued to find out how Mineplex made it unique! Extremely well-done trailer from Slip as well, and great work to everyone who worked on those maps, they seem incredible from an aesthetic standpoint.

Posted Aug 10, 2022
    danb76 and qaslip like this.
  16. Makes sense to release it to the least popular server, bedrock doesn't really madder to much anyway, because its safe, you know as a main server on the Minecraft app. But it does make me wonder, if we have a dev for mineplex bedrock & Java, then what does the bedrock dev do all the time?

Posted Aug 11, 2022,
    Last edited Aug 11, 2022
    danb76 likes this.
  17. I’m super excited! This has been in the works for literal months if not a year and it was such a unique building and testing experience :) Timmi put his heart and soul into DR and I hope players will love this game and if not then appreciate his hard work. I had a blast helping out with it!

Posted Aug 11, 2022
    Arshaad_73 and danb76 like this.
  18. Special thanks to Timmi and the QA(T) team for helping us builders out and making this possible :D.

Posted Aug 11, 2022
    maevestarbaby and danb76 like this.
  19. Looks fun, ill definetly try it out
    Laos hopefully it'll get mineplex's player count back up some more

Posted Aug 11, 2022
    danb76 likes this.
  20. Bedrock and Java teams are completely different, what happens on Java doesn't really take away from Bedrock development. It's unfortunate Bedrock hasn't gotten much love but it all depends on the team at the end of the day.

Posted Aug 11, 2022
    LockNess8221 likes this.