• 234 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4668 Players Online
  • 4434 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

New to Mineplex | Giving away Immortal (1 mo.)

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by J0NBE4R, Sep 11, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey, my name's Jon.

I'm new to Mineplex, but I've been playing MC for around 5 years. I found out about Mineplex through the LabyMod server list and decided to pop on because I use Laby and I like to meet new users there (you can add me on LabyMod and we can play sometime if you want). I have played it in the past here and there but ye, I'm just now really getting into it. So ye, enough about me, here's the giveaway.

Prize: Immortal Rank, 1 month.
    Amount of winners: 1
    Ends: Tomorrow! 12PM CST

Let me know what client/mod you like to use eg. Lunar, Badlion, LabyMod, forge, vanilla, etc. and what games are fun to play. I'll put everyone's name into a hat a draw it randomly, so it's fair for everyone. I'll start a conversation with you if you win, and once you get the rank I'll announce it here. If you don't respond within 24h, I'll redraw. Good luck! :)

Posted Sep 11, 2020,
    Last edited Sep 11, 2020
    dcdb, xSlowWifi, GAM and 7 others like this.
  2. Hey! I just want to start off by saying thanks for hosting this giveaway! A lot of people, including me, appreciate it a lot. It’s really nice for you to give back to the community.

IGN: _IronMan_

I personally use Badlion Client, and I really like it more than Labymod. Haven’t really tried out any other clients, because I enjoy Badlion. On Java Mineplex, I mainly play Nano Games, Cake Wars, and Skywars. On Bedrock, I mainly play Cake Wars and Skywars, and occasionally Micro Battles.

Once again, thank you so much for hosting this and good luck to everyone entering! :)

Posted Sep 11, 2020
  3. ign: KUW0

I use lunar when I pvp, but usually I use labymod if I'm just hanging out with friends. A fun game that I play on MP is death tag, unfortunately it died, so I just play whatever my friends wants to play.

Posted Sep 11, 2020
  4. IGN: Mathuu

I don't currently use any mods, and I play on Vanilla. Thanks for hosting this giveaway, and welcome to Mineplex!

Posted Sep 11, 2020
  5. ign: scarflet
    dont use any mods, my fav games are cake wars, nano, and dmt!

Posted Sep 11, 2020
  6. IGN: ClHRIS

Currently I use Lunar because I have a nice cape on it what goes with my skin, so its nice to show it off. Games I think are fun is OITQ, Micro battles, and Skywars. I have most fun when I'm playing those games with my friends.

Posted Sep 11, 2020
  7. IGN: Trivialized

Here's a pic of my mods list! [​IMG]
    I loooove comp games and trying to do my best at pvp!

>.< Welcome to mineplex!

Posted Sep 11, 2020
  8. ign: RyanTheGamer057

I like 1.16.
    I play cakewars, microbattles, and master builders.

Posted Sep 11, 2020
  9. Thank you a lot for doing this giveaway and good luck to all the participants!

IGN: Paladise_

Hmm, I started using Labymod within the past several months as I was introduced to the autotext feature and voice chat feature through a friend. I have been enjoying it a lot :)

Posted Sep 11, 2020
    Susie likes this.
  10. IGN- Joey_V_Aquarius_
    Game- I love to play Minestrike.
    Client- I don't use one.

Posted Sep 11, 2020
    anna dot likes this.
  11. IGN: theo0313
    I love to play SSM and Speed Builders!
    I dont really have any mods :P

Posted Sep 11, 2020
  12. Thank you so much for hosting this giveaway, it's a very generous gesture that I can assure many people appreciate.

My IGN is Jylie

As for mods, I used 5Zig. I'm not a fan of the other clients and generally am too lazy to download anything else. I have a few add on mods (including an autocorrect mod/translation mod) but the main one is 5Zig. On Mineplex, dragon escape and super smash mobs would be my top two favourites- I played SSM a lot when I was younger and DE has consistently been a top game of mine. I enjoy league of legends and other games when I'm not on Minecraft, which is rare nowadays, I don't really play much anymore when I think about it.

Posted Sep 11, 2020
  13. IGN: VENEZE
    i like cake wars as thats the only game i get carried in
    i use forge with some cool mods in it

Posted Sep 11, 2020
  14. IGN - ImSupermansHero

I play bedrock, and use mcpedl for mods.
    I am semi-new
    I like to play cakewars, and when I play outside of Mineplex, I like vanilla Minecraft

Posted Sep 11, 2020
  15. IGN; J3sslc4
    I play minestrike and cakewars
    I use the normal minecraft one

Posted Sep 11, 2020
  16. Thanks for doing this giveaway! Very nice of you to do! :)

ign: xinners

I personally like to use Badlion Client, I really enjoy all the features it has and it feels very user-friendly to me; I practically always use it when playing Minecraft Java. Other than that, I’ll occasionally use Optifine so that I don’t have to wait through the process of loading the Badlion Launcher as it usually takes longer, I do like the perks Optifine has, but I feel as if a Badlion is more accessible and easier to use, additionally they both have the same perks. As for my favorite game, on the Java side of things I enjoy playing Skywars, Cakewars, Nano Games, and Super Paintball, as for Bedrock I mainly play Cakewars and Skywars.

Posted Sep 11, 2020
  17. t
    this is a java giveaway...

Posted Sep 11, 2020
    anna dot likes this.
  18. IGN: Legend998

Client: Badlion

Favorite game: CW standard!

Thanks for hosting this giveaway! Best of luck to all the mineplexians out here!

Posted Sep 11, 2020
  19. Thanks for hosting man! Hope you enjoy Mineplex!
    IGN: PQFE

Posted Sep 11, 2020
  20. Thanks for hosting!
    IGN: BaldGypsy

Posted Sep 12, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.