• 829 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2913 Players Online
  • 2084 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

New to forums!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Stonality, Oct 19, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Hello everyone I'm Tyler AKA (Stonality) and earlier today I created a forums account and I plan on being active with in forums. If you have any cool tips and tricks of forums that I could investigate with my time here let me know. Or if you just want me to know about some of your active forums threads also let me know.

Posted Oct 19, 2019
  2. Hello!

Welcome to the forums Tyler! I hope you enjoy your time here!

Posted Oct 19, 2019
  3. Thanks you! I've enjoyed the server its self for a while I'm hoping the forums is the same!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 19, 2019
    Korben2005 likes this.
  4. Hello there! The forums is an awesome place to make friends, learn more about the community, and spend more time in the community! You are very welcome here and I hope you enjoy it! It's very nice to see new people like you enjoying the website.

How has your time on it been so far?

Posted Oct 19, 2019
    Dallarth likes this.
  5. It's nice to meet you Tyler! I have been a member of the forums for quite some time now and it is a great community to be a part of. If you need any help or want to know anything about the forums, feel free to send me a message! If you're ever in need of a staff member, you can find them all here, just send one a message and they'll help you out.

I would also recommend reading over the website rules just to make sure that you don't accidentally break any!

All of the latest posts can be on the right side of the forums, under the New Posts section. If you're looking for threads about a more specific topic or game mode, you can head to the main forums page to see all of the sections, just take your pick!

Also, feel free to send me a friend request in-game if you'd like, my IGN is Dallarth, I wouldn't mind playing sometime! I hope you enjoy your time on the forums!

Posted Oct 19, 2019
  6. Hey Stonality!

Welcome to the Forums! I do have tips for you! Tip number 1, Don't comment on anything that you're not sure about. Tip 2. Refrain from anything that may be offensive in any way. Tip 3. Be a friendly person on the forums, and everyone on the forums will be friendly back. Here are my tips and I hope they're helpful. Have fun on the forums!

Posted Oct 19, 2019
  7. Heyo!

I'd, first of all, like to welcome you to the forums! I'd suggest reading the website rules which can be found here. If you have any questions feel free to PM me on the forums and I'll be sure to answer them. I hope you enjoy your time on the forums and hope to see you around!

Thread Moved to Introductions

Posted Oct 19, 2019
    THELichCA and FluteVegetables like this.
  8. Hey!

Welcome to the community, and I am very glad you enjoy the forums! Being a Forum Moderator, I can assure you that the forums are a great place to interact with Mineplexian society, have fun, and engage in discussion you otherwise wouldn't know of. The usual activity on the forums that I choose to follow are the idea sections, and the off-topic sections as I find those most interesting. Of course, there are amazing artworks and builds on the forums as well. All in all, there is something that appeals to everyone on the forums and I know you'll find your way! Thanks and welcome!

Posted Oct 19, 2019
  9. Hey!

Welcome to the Mineplex Forums! It's great to meet you, and I also like how you've decided to make a dedicated post to introducing yourself, it's one of the best ways to make new friends on the server! It's great that you enjoy the forums and want to be active on them, I am a huge fan of the forums too as I love how they bring the whole community together and how they are full of handy resources for our community members.

@Dallarth has summed up some handy places to visit such as the Rules page, Staff members list, and the main forums page. I'd like to add that there is a general Support Hub that you can visit when looking for things such as Player Reports, Appeals, Map Submissions, or anything else you can seem to find as a lot of the important links reside there. If you want, feel free to send me a friend request on the forums, and even in-game if you play on the Java server (/f AyyNick) and if you've ever got some questions or just want to chat, feel free to send them to me via PM!

I really do hope you continue to enjoy your time here on Mineplex, the community is amazing and that's what makes us unique! See you around! :D

Posted Oct 19, 2019
    Dallarth likes this.
  10. Hey Tyler!

Welcome to the forums! It's always great to see more players becoming engaged in the community, and being active on the forums is such a great way to do this. I also really appreciate that you've taken the time to introduce yourself.

I'm Goudge, a Moderator on our Java server. I first joined Mineplex back in 2014, and my favourite games at the moment are Cake Wars and Survival Games. Don't hesitate to say hello if you see me around, and feel free to message me (in-game or on the forums) if you ever have questions or need help.

I hope to see you around!

Posted Oct 19, 2019
    jxcb likes this.
  11. Howdy!

Welcome to the forums! I enjoy it when more and more players connect with one another.

I'm Mathew. My IGN is Mathuu. I am an aspiring trainee on the Mineplex Java server and I am active on the forums a lot. I first joined Mineplex in 2014 and I still love it and play it to this day. Please feel free to PM me for any questions you might have and feel free to chat with me! My Discord is Mathuu#2279

Happy trails, and enjoy your stay at Mineplex!

Posted Oct 19, 2019
  12. Hello all that replied to this thread. Yes, I did indeed read all of yall's post but I was outta the house all day! But thanks to all of you I am looking forward to spending time on forums!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 19, 2019
  13. I joined recently as well and I hope you enjoy your time to!

Posted Oct 19, 2019
  14. Hi, Welcome to forums! I’m sort of new from about 3 months ago but I’m on like everyday, still, welcome!

Posted Oct 20, 2019