• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

New to forums but not Mineplex

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by REPhilly, Oct 11, 2018.

1. REPhilly

REPhilly

Hello Mineplex Community! I'm REPhilly otherwise know as Ryan. How's everyone doing today? I've been playing Minecraft since 2013 and Mineplex for a year now. I decided today that I'd make a forums account to be more engaged with the community. I'm 19 years old and reside in Philadelphia, PA. Currently I'm attending college to obtain my Criminal Justice degree to get into Law Enforcement or something like that I'm completely stuck what I want to do. Currently I have three jobs two side jobs with Uber Eats and Grub Hub which isn't a bad gig! I recently financed a car which I absolutely love! There's really not much to me but I'm a chill guy and love meeting new people! Hope I get to meet some cool faces around here :)

Posted Oct 11, 2018
  2. Zipppy_

Zipppy_

Heya Ryan, welcome to the forums! I hope you're enjoying them so far as I think it's a great way to interact and be more engaged with the community. What you're studying at the moment actually seems really interesting and I hope that you can figure out what you want - the jobs that are relevant to what you're studying currently seem cool.

Hope to see you around on the forums and maybe in game!​

Posted Oct 11, 2018
  3. heckingscary

heckingscary

Hey, Ryan!
    Welcome to the forums! It's super cool to see you joined our new website and I hope you enjoy it a ton! I guess it's time I introduce myself to you. I'm Aidan, I'm 15 and I live in the U.S. I'm also in college but I think I'm leaning to major in management, specifically Energy Management for oil and gas. Looks like you have your hands quite full with all those jobs and school and I wish you the best of luck with all that. Congrats on your new car too! I hope I get to see you around!

~Aidan

I moved your thread to Introductions as it fits that section more appropriately.

Posted Oct 11, 2018
    REPhilly likes this.
  4. REPhilly

REPhilly

Haha sorry! Couldn’t seem to find the introduction section my bad. 15 and in college? That’s quite dope! Money isn’t free my guy always gotta put your mind to money and get rich while you’re young!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 11, 2018