• 1432 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8087 Players Online
  • 6655 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

New Staff Members - November 30th, 2019

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by FireStar, Nov 30, 2019.

1. Congrats new Trainees! I wish you all great trial as Trainee and hope that you will enjoy your time on the staff team. Looking forward working with you.

Especially big congrats to my friend - @THELichCA aka a good person to talk with. I'm so proud of you that you got it.

Posted Nov 30, 2019
    Hxmza and Klobby like this.
  2. Congrats

Posted Nov 30, 2019
  3. Congrats to all the new Trainees!

Posted Nov 30, 2019
  4. Congrats! Good luck on all of your trials!

Posted Nov 30, 2019
  5. Congrats, welcome to our trainee club.

Posted Nov 30, 2019
  6. Congratulations to the new staff members! I wish you all the best in your trials!

Posted Nov 30, 2019
  7. CONGRATS!

Posted Nov 30, 2019
  8. Congrats to all of you new Trainees! Especially to @THELichCA as they'll be joining the corn mentoring team - woohoo!​

Posted Nov 30, 2019
    Hxmza likes this.
  9. Congrats!

Posted Nov 30, 2019
  10. MY BOY ECLIPSE THE BALLER

Posted Nov 30, 2019
  11. Yooooo,

Another day, another future CMA. Clans Insights saw this coming buddy, knew you'd make it <3_<3. Everything you've done for the community means a lot... Congratulations and prepare to be memed.

Love you,
    - Fallen

Posted Nov 30, 2019
  12. Congrats to the three of you :)

Posted Nov 30, 2019
  13. Not totally late, but congrats to all new Trainees this week! Special congrats to one of the community Event Assistant @THELichCA on becoming a Trainee too. I'm looking forward to getting to know you. Good luck with your Trainee trials! :)

Posted Dec 1, 2019
    Hxmza likes this.
  14. Congratulations to all 3! Good luck on your trials and hope to see you in game!

Posted Dec 1, 2019
  15. Congratulations to all of the new trainee's! :)

Posted Dec 1, 2019
  16. Hello!

I love seeing all the new Trainees earning a goal that they deserve, no question! I would like to congratulate all the new Trainees here, and hope that there new chapter here fills them with joy and excitement! Each individual one should be extremely proud of themselves! I hope that you guys enjoy your time as a staff member! Good Luck!

Posted Dec 1, 2019
  17. Congratulations guys! I knew something was up with @THELichCA

Posted Dec 2, 2019
  18. Welcome to the team!

Posted Dec 2, 2019
    AtlantaTV likes this.
  19. Congrats :D. Can't wait to see ya'll grinding Christmas Chaos and Snow Fight

Posted Dec 2, 2019
    KingCalvin1 likes this.
  20. Just as a note for those who may have been confused, @DaPBillk is a new Bedrock Trainee, not a new Java Trainee - the announcement does have a small error there.

Apart from that, congrats to all of our new Trainees! :)

Posted Dec 2, 2019
    510bike, Lila, AtlantaTV and 2 others like this.