• 1373 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7773 Players Online
  • 6400 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

New Staff Members - November 30th, 2019

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by FireStar, Nov 30, 2019.

1. [​IMG] New Java Trainees - November 30th, 2019 [​IMG]
    Congratulations to our 3 new Java Trainees!

• DaPBillk, who is from Canada! A high school student with a passion for technology, he’s interested in pursuing a career in software engineering or computer science, as he enjoys creating projects that have an impact on people. On Mineplex, he enjoys the competitive atmosphere and the unique gameplay, playing games such as Mixed Arcade and Cakewars. Due to his love for the gameplay, he hopes to use his position as a staff member to make gameplay more fair and accessible for all players and to make the atmosphere competitive, but friendly!
    • Exclipse, who is from the United Kingdom! An avid sports player, he loves to play tennis, badminton, and hockey in his free time. In school, he indulges himself into learning subjects like Chemistry, Biology, and Economics. On Mineplex, he spends most of his time playing Clans as that has been his favorite game on Mineplex for a few years now. He hopes to become a CMA and go on to becoming a Clans Management Sr. Mod in the future! Another dream team of his is Quality Assurance as he plans to enhance the best gameplay for the community by cracking down on bugs as well as helping out with the closet-cheating issue.
    • THELichCA, who is from Syria! He loves to play basketball and is learning how to play the violin! He also wants to become a doctor in the future as a potential trauma surgeon! He loves helping the community and being a part of the ideas team. He wants to be more open to the community and strengthening the overall bond between staff and the community! He’s ready to help out further and maybe join Community Management and Reports Patrol! Wish him luck on his staff journey!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    ━━━━━━ ∘°❉°∘ ━━━━━━

Posted Nov 30, 2019
    itsLuhi, lumenium, 510bike and 21 others like this.
  2. Congratulations to all the new Traineeesssss <3
    Can’t wait to start workings with you all

Posted Nov 30, 2019
    Hxmza and Im_Ken like this.
  3. Congrats everyone!

Posted Nov 30, 2019
    Hxmza likes this.
  4. Congrats to all of y’all, best of luck!

Posted Nov 30, 2019
    Hxmza likes this.
  5. Congrats! <3

Posted Nov 30, 2019
  6. Grats to everyone!!! c: Especially to my very good friend @THELichCA !!!! :DD

Posted Nov 30, 2019,
    Last edited Nov 30, 2019
    Hxmza likes this.
  7. Congrats!

Posted Nov 30, 2019
  8. Congrats everyone!

Posted Nov 30, 2019
    Hxmza likes this.
  9. Congrats to everyone! Super proud of you @THELichCA for finally making it here too! Good luck with your trials guys! :D

Posted Nov 30, 2019
  10. Congrats to the new Trains! I can't wait to work with all of you! Be sure to contact me if you ever need any assistance.

Posted Nov 30, 2019
    Hxmza likes this.
  11. Congrats to all the new trainees!! I wish y’all luck on the staff team! My advice to you is to Keep trying your hardest and never give up! If you can do that you will all achieve greatness on the team! :D can’t wait to work with all Of you!

Posted Nov 30, 2019
    AtlantaTV and Hxmza like this.
  12. So excited to see new staff members! Can't wait to work with you all, congrats everyone!

Posted Nov 30, 2019
    Hxmza likes this.
  13. Congratulations!!!

Posted Nov 30, 2019
    Hxmza likes this.
  14. Congrats, especially to my interviewee, @Eclipse !!

Posted Nov 30, 2019
    Hxmza likes this.
  15. Congratulations to everyone <3

Posted Nov 30, 2019
  16. Congrats to the new Trainees, especially @THELichCA!

Posted Nov 30, 2019
    Hxmza likes this.
  17. Congratulations everyone, good luck on your trials! <3

Posted Nov 30, 2019
    Hxmza likes this.
  18. Congratulations on Trainee, good luck on your Trainee trials!

Posted Nov 30, 2019
    Hxmza likes this.
  19. CONGRATTSSSSSSSS

Posted Nov 30, 2019
    Hxmza likes this.
  20. Congrats guys! Looking forward to working with you.

Posted Nov 30, 2019
    TheProTroller and Hxmza like this.