• 1335 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9773 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

New Staff Members - May 11th, 2019

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by FireStar, May 11, 2019.

1. [​IMG] New Java Trainees - May 11th, 2019 [​IMG]
    Congratulations to our 2 new Java Trainees!

• hazl, who is from the US! Outside of Mineplex, she is an avid lacrosse player and student. In the future, she hopes to pursue her dream in the modeling industry. When she is on Mineplex, you can find her making a pretty sweet conversation with some players or playing some games. She hopes to create a better environment for the community while focusing on customer service. She is excited to get started!
    • Hulk_, who is from the US! He is currently a student who loves to play soccer and ski during the winter! When he isn’t busy working, you can find him playing Cake Wars and other PvP oriented games! As a staff member, he hopes to interact with the community as much as he can and bring a positive vibe to everyone on the server. He is excited to get started!

[​IMG] New Bedrock Trainees - May 11th, 2019 [​IMG]
    Congratulations to our new Bedrock Trainee!

• DiddyYT, who is from the UK! Outside of his school studies, he loves playing sports such as football. He’s incredibly dedicated to the Bedrock side of the Mineplex network, even being an ex-staff member there. As a new Trainee, he wants to show his knowledge of the server and developed professionalism to seek out those who need help.

[​IMG]
    ━━━━━━ ∘°❉°∘ ━━━━━━

Posted May 11, 2019
  2. Congrats to the three of ya!

Posted May 11, 2019
  3. Congrats to all the new staff members! :)
    Welcome back @Lotix, can't wait to see you around!

Posted May 11, 2019
  4. Hello there!
    Major congratulations to the new Trainees! It seems as if they are definitely fit for the job and share many positive traits that the community will definitely benefit from. Good luck to all of you on your own splendid journeys and remember to have fun and enjoy the staff team.

Posted May 11, 2019
  5. Congrats to those who were accepted :)

Posted May 11, 2019
  6. Congrats guys!

Posted May 11, 2019
  7. Congrats to all the new trainees!

Posted May 11, 2019
  8. Huge congrats to the new staff members!

I can't wait to see them around and see how they progress on the staff team.

Posted May 11, 2019
    Kisme likes this.
  9. Congrats to all accepted!

Posted May 11, 2019
  10. Congrats to all the new trainees!!

Posted May 11, 2019
  11. Congrats new trainees!

Posted May 11, 2019
  12. Congratz to you guys!

Posted May 11, 2019
  13. Congrats to the new trainees!!! I'm glad I get to work alongside these great people! Can't wait to see them around.

Posted May 11, 2019
  14. Congrats!

Posted May 11, 2019
  15. Congratz to the new trainees :)

Posted May 11, 2019
    neotheater likes this.
  16. Congratsss!

Posted May 11, 2019
  17. Thanks :)

Posted May 11, 2019
    Pritt likes this.
  18. Hearty congratulations to those accepted onto the team. You're all in for a very rewarding experience - best of luck in the role!

xx

Posted May 11, 2019
  19. Congrats to the new batch of Trainees! I wish all of you the best of luck in your Mineplex journey!

Posted May 11, 2019
  20. Thank you everyone for your support and welcoming messages! I'm extremely eager to join the staff team and I look forward to seeing you all in game and on the forums!

Posted May 11, 2019