• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8292 Players Online
  • 5402 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

New Staff Members - July 4th, 2020

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by Islendingurinn, Jul 4, 2020.

1. Congratulations!!

Posted Jul 4, 2020
  2. Posted Jul 4, 2020
    lotix likes this.
  3. Congrats on Trainee! I wish you guys the best of luck with your trials. <3

Posted Jul 4, 2020
    thefrogkid likes this.
  4. A bit late, but a huge congratulations to all of you!

Posted Jul 4, 2020
  5. Congratulations to all of the new staff members! I'm super excited to be working with all of you!

Posted Jul 4, 2020
  6. Congrats!! Especially to a star hedgehog @ripnick™ !!

Posted Jul 4, 2020
  7. Congrats everyone!!

Posted Jul 4, 2020
  8. congrats!!!

Posted Jul 4, 2020
  9. Congrats!

Posted Jul 4, 2020
  10. Congrats to the new Trainees! I'm proud of you all :D

Posted Jul 4, 2020
  11. Congratulations to the batch on Independence Day! I'd like to personally extremely congratulate my good friends thefrogkid & Polar8 who was just accepted this fine very day. I've been in voice calls, talk to them an absolute ton and I love these guys, they really inspire me to keep going through the rough and difficult times, they're there to care and that's what I appreciate about them.

This is a letter directly towards them...

@Polar8: Polar man where do I even start. It feels like it's been two days but it's actually been longer than 4-5 months since I've known you. Every time I talk I actually enjoy it, you bring the conversation and gameplay to us and just make it really entertaining. You always have a topic to talk about and never make it awkward which is absolutely amazing. I feel like our favorite moments is when I hosted an MPS and me and you 1v1 in champions and all I do is troll you, or even it could be whenever we see someone join our queue is "reCRuitER". I mean nobody will ever understand why we say that every time but once they figure it out, it's absolutely hilarious! Anyways I noticed soon when I heard you wanted Trainee that you needed to mature up a bit. However, you actually did it yourself in a short period of time and you did it very well. I am honestly proud of you man, you accomplished something that is rare to occur. Good Luck on Trainee and lets hope the best comes your way! :)

@thefrogkid: Froggie! How do I even explain how amazing you are man. We like talked everyday all day for the past month I believe? We already made so many memories to keep I don't even think I can list them all. I feel like my favorite moment from you is whenever we in a call you always have something entertaining about. I always see you You went from like being a random (no offense) to an honest favorite community member in like no time. Like look at this you even have someone make you an entire statue in lobby! You're honestly one of the nicest people to ever talk to. You don't care about anything all I see you do is make sure the community is happy which I honestly cannot agree more. You understand that community is a home and not the stats. Im sorry to the others that read this and gets offended but I think frog is now the nicest staff member to ever be accepted. I am greatly glad that you got accepted and I am excited to see what approach's your journey in the near future! :)

Link to statue: https://imgur.com/a/iRDpU9y.jpg (Dont ask I couldn't find the rest)

Those are the ones that got accepted this time... Sadly I didn't have time by then to congratulate this amazing guy so I am sorry but. Here is my congratulations letter for... Shipsa :)

@Shipsa: My guy the SSM Gaming Warlord. Your skills at SSM are absolutely amazing that I cannot predict them. They're too good that you legit are doing an entire boot camp for those who want to get better at SSM or even you made an entire guide that's probably the most longest thread to ever be created. You might think you don't got talent. But man, do I see you in a TON of talent. Look at this, you're young and you're that mature. I haven't seen rarely any that's that mature ever for that age that you are currently. You have a gift, an gaming and creativity warlord. My favorite moment with you is when you helped me get better at SSM. We constantly played and played till I get better and better now I am pretty decent for SSM all due to you. You inspire others to keep moving when they're feeling down. You uplift the ones who want to do better and strike greatness to those who really are in need of help. Your personality so extreme that you legit inspire and motivate others that they can do whatever they would like to as long as they put effort into it. You continue to motivate them to keep going through hard times and I appreciate that. You're really inspiring, creative, motive in your abilities. I love ya man late congrats on Trainee but lets pray you get mod SoonTM <3

Link to Shipsa's SSM Guide: https://www.mineplex.com/threads/super-smash-mobs-advanced-guide.129267/

Posted Jul 4, 2020
    Shipsa, thefrogkid and Polar8 like this.
  12. Congrats everyone!!
    Especially excited to see @ripnick™ and @Polar8 in this batch :D
    Goodluck on your trials everyone!!​

Posted Jul 4, 2020
  13. Dezzy! Thanks so much, this means a lot. I am so glad to have started talking to you and your words are so kind. Cheers to the future!

Frog

Posted Jul 4, 2020
    Polar8 and Dezzy like this.
  14. Congrats!

Posted Jul 4, 2020
    Polar8 likes this.
  15. Congrats!!

Posted Jul 5, 2020
    Polar8 likes this.
  16. Congratulations to you all! Can't wait to see what great things you all will accomplish, it's good to see more staff.

Posted Jul 5, 2020
    Polar8 likes this.
  17. Congrats guys!

Posted Jul 5, 2020
    Polar8 likes this.
  18. Congrats guys! I am also planning soon to apply!

Posted Jul 5, 2020
    Polar8 and Klobby like this.
  19. Congrats to all of the new Trainees!

Posted Jul 5, 2020
    Polar8 likes this.
  20. Congrats!!!!

Posted Jul 5, 2020