• 964 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9402 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

New Staff Members - July 20th, 2019

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by FireStar, Jul 20, 2019.

1. Congrats to everyone! ^-^

Posted Jul 20, 2019
    JYTG likes this.
  2. Hey there,

I would like to congratulate every single one of you on starting your trial to becoming a moderator c:

I wish you all the best of luck throughout your 2 month trial and hope you will pass with flying colors.

Kind regards
    - Sakeusi

Posted Jul 20, 2019
    JYTG likes this.
  3. Huge congrats to everyone in this batch! I can't wait to work with y'all, and I'm sure you guys will do great on your trails :)

Posted Jul 20, 2019
    JYTG likes this.
  4. CONGRATS UwU <3

Posted Jul 20, 2019
    JYTG and Sakeusi like this.
  5. Huge congratulations to all new Trainees this week! I see they have the largest batch ever! If you have any questions, feel free to message me, or any other staff members.

I want to wish you the best luck on their Trainee trials! :D

Posted Jul 20, 2019
    JYTG likes this.
  6. Congrats to everyone else! :)

Posted Jul 20, 2019
    JYTG likes this.
  7. Congratulations everyone! @SpikeCreates Glad to see you are getting involved in another way of helping out the server :) Good luck in your trials everyone!

Posted Jul 21, 2019
    JYTG, SpikeCreates and Sakeusi like this.
  8. Congrats to the new trainee’s best of luck on your trials!

Posted Jul 21, 2019
    JYTG and SpikeCreates like this.
  9. Congrats!!! to everyone who got trainee im striving to get that soon haha

Posted Jul 21, 2019,
    Last edited Jul 21, 2019
    24OO, JYTG and SpikeCreates like this.
  10. Congratulations to you all!

Posted Jul 21, 2019
  11. Our congratulations to all of your corporations! owo

Posted Jul 21, 2019
  12. Congrats all! Welcome to the team, look forward to working with you :)

Posted Jul 21, 2019
  13. Congratulations to all of you. I've seen many of you actively helping both in-game and on the forums, and I think you are all qualified for this position. Good luck during your trial stage!

Posted Jul 21, 2019
    24OO likes this.
  14. Ooooh congrats to the new Staff Members!

Posted Jul 21, 2019
    24OO likes this.
  15. Congratulations to all the new staff members, you're going to do great things!

Posted Jul 21, 2019
    24OO and Kyuine like this.
  16. Yo!
    I know I'm late but congrats pancake batch, you guys will do great. I wish you luck with your EoT and as well your trial period.

Posted Jul 21, 2019
    SpikeCreates, 24OO and Kyuine like this.
  17. This is quite the batch! It's great to see @24OO coming back to the staff team, I remember back when he had first joined. Along with that, I've seen multiple of the new Trainees around the forums, along with in-game. Not only that, but we have a new Bedrock Trainee, which is great, as we don't get that many normally. I'm extremely excited to how these new staff members will adjust to their new responsibilities. I wish you all the best of luck in your trials, and I know you all will become spectacular Trainees.

Posted Jul 21, 2019
    24OO and SpikeCreates like this.
  18. Congrats!

Posted Jul 21, 2019
    24OO and SpikeCreates like this.
  19. Congratulations to all of the new staff members! I believe that you will be a great batch of Trainees helping out the server. I wish you the best of luck during your Trial and hope you can land a Moderator spot on Mineplex!

Also, what's your batch name?

Posted Jul 21, 2019
  20. Gotta love the Canadian representation from @iKarambit! As a Canadian, I love seeing other Canadians become staff members. Anyway, congratulations to all the new Java Trainees and good luck!

Posted Jul 21, 2019
    24OO likes this.