• 1545 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9983 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

New Staff Members - July 13th, 2019

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by FireStar, Jul 13, 2019.

1. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Always love to see new trainee batches join the team :) I hope I can become friends with you all in the future and good luck in your trials!

Posted Jul 13, 2019
  2. Yay, congrats to all of you!!! I'm looking forward to seeing every single one of you in-game... Best of Luck!

Posted Jul 13, 2019
    Noodlezz, ItsFree and CowHatake like this.
  3. Thank you to everyone for the congratulations! Good luck to all future Trainee's, I look forward to working alongside everyone. :)

Posted Jul 13, 2019
    SKakavac__ and Noodlezz like this.
  4. Whoa, huge props to all the new trains! Welcome to the team <3
    I'd like to shout out @Noodlezz because I've seen him working hard in Lobby-1 recently and he's always been super cool <3

Posted Jul 13, 2019
    ItsFree, CowHatake and Noodlezz like this.
  5. Congrats to all the new trainees I hope that could be me one day :) goodluck on your staff journey

Posted Jul 13, 2019
  6. Congrats to all!

Posted Jul 13, 2019
  7. Congratulations CowHatake, Daejoi, Noodlezz and Tripsy on being promoted up to Trainee, I believe you will do your best to your ability on the staff team, I wish you all the best of luck for your End Of Trial test (2 months away)

Kind regards
    - Sakeusi

Posted Jul 13, 2019
  8. Congrats all! wish you all the best and welcome to the team.

Posted Jul 13, 2019
  9. Congratulations!! :D I have seen two people really active on the server. So nice job for them, good luck on your 2 month trial choo choo's! :D

Posted Jul 13, 2019
    CowHatake, Noodlezz and ItsFree like this.
  10. Good luck on your trials new trains! Hope to see how you do on your 2 month trials!! ♥️♥️

Posted Jul 13, 2019
  11. You guys totally deserve it!! Many congrats from me, look forward to seeing you around.

Posted Jul 13, 2019
  12. thank you to everyone! I look forward to working with these amazing people <3 Good luck to everyone applying in the future!

thank you, xOeuf! (please don't trap me in a box any more)

Posted Jul 13, 2019
  13. Congrats on trainee! Best of luck with your trials!
    I hope to apply for trainee in a month or two so this is exiting to see new staff in training!!!!!!!¡

Posted Jul 13, 2019
  14. Thanks everyone! I am happy to help Mineplex and everyone in the community!

Posted Jul 13, 2019
  15. Congratulations to you all! I wish you the best of luck on your trials and staff journeys!

Posted Jul 13, 2019
    Noodlezz, CowHatake and ItsFree like this.
  16. Congrats everyone! I'm sure you'll all do an amazing job during your trial. Best of luck moving forward! ♥

Posted Jul 13, 2019
  17. :PPP As long as you exist the 2x4 on the staff island is your home :samlol:

Posted Jul 13, 2019
    Noodlezz and AceSJus like this.
  18. Congratulations to you four, I'm looking forward to meeting all of you and working alongside you!

Posted Jul 14, 2019
  19. Congratulations to all the new Trainees!! I can’t wait to start working with you all:) Best of luck on your trials

Posted Jul 14, 2019
    ItsFree, Noodlezz and CowHatake like this.
  20. Congratulations to you all.

Posted Jul 14, 2019
    ItsFree, Noodlezz and CowHatake like this.