• 999 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6363 Players Online
  • 5364 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

New Staff Members - January 18th, 2020

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by Islendingurinn, Jan 18, 2020.

1. Congratulations everyone, especially to @Dacuments - it’s great to have you back :)

Posted Jan 18, 2020
    Dacuments, Sterrio_ and Im_Ken like this.
  2. Congrats everyone and welcome back @Dacuments

Posted Jan 18, 2020
    Dacuments, Sterrio_ and Im_Ken like this.
  3. Congrats to all the new Trainees! I cannot wait to see what they have to offer to the staff team, and can’t wait to see them grow throughout their journey on the team!

Posted Jan 18, 2020
    Sterrio_ likes this.
  4. Congrats!! I’m positive that you all will be great. It’s so good to see a batch this big again!!

Posted Jan 18, 2020
    Sterrio_, Im_Ken and wattywatty14 like this.
  5. It's awesome to see a big batch! Congratulations, and I look forward to meeting all of you and working with all of you!

Posted Jan 18, 2020
    Sterrio_ and Im_Ken like this.
  6. That's actually big batch today which is so great. Congrats all new Trainees! I hope your trials will go well and you will enjoy the staff team. If you have any questions, feel free to message me to ask.

Posted Jan 18, 2020
  7. CONGRATS TO ALL THE NEW TRAINEES!!!

Special congrats to Creadword and Camull whom will have the honour of working closely with Twist and I!!!!

Cant wait to see how everyone does and It's an honour to work with you all! Welcome to the team! :D

Posted Jan 18, 2020
  8. Heyo!

Congrats to all the new trainees! Best of luck on your trials, ask me any questions and feel free to bug me whenever! Big batch this time!

~Cheers!
    -spikecreates

Posted Jan 18, 2020
    Sterrio_ likes this.
  9. Wow this is a big batch! Congratulations to all of the other new Trainees -- and thank you all for the congratulations! I'm so excited to be working alongside all of the new Trainees as well as the rest of the staff team! Can I end a sentence without using an exclamation point?! Nope!

Good luck on your trials, we've got lots of great things in our futures!

Posted Jan 18, 2020
    Sterrio_, Korben and Iscariot like this.
  10. Wow 7 new Trains :oo
    Good luck with all your trials, and congrats on making it this far!!

Posted Jan 18, 2020
    Sterrio_ likes this.
  11. Congrats to everyone! I am so thankful I was given this position it's been a dream of mine for so long now! I am super excited to work with everyone on the staff team!

Posted Jan 18, 2020
    Sterrio_ and Klobby like this.
  12. Congrats guys!! Was really interesting reading up on you guys; you seem like really awesome people. I wish you luck with your trials and look forward to working with you all.

Posted Jan 18, 2020
    Sterrio_ likes this.
  13. Congratulations to all the new promoted staff members, good luck on your trials and I hope you do well!

Posted Jan 18, 2020
    Sterrio_ likes this.
  14. Congratulations to all the new trainees! I wish you the best on your trials. (:

Posted Jan 18, 2020
    Sterrio_ likes this.
  15. Congratulations to all! :D

Posted Jan 18, 2020
    Sterrio_ likes this.
  16. It could just be me sensing a pattern but I love seeing the Trainee batches grow larger and larger by the week! All of you guys who are newly accepted surely inspire others to chase their dream of becoming a choo choo as well. Congrats to everyone and can’t wait to see what you all bring to the staff team! It’s always nice to see a familiar face from the old days, so welcome back @Dacuments <3

Posted Jan 18, 2020
    Dacuments and Sterrio_ like this.
  17. It's great to see such a big batch! Congratulations to everyone, I look forward to working with you all.

Posted Jan 18, 2020
    Sterrio_ likes this.
  18. Congrats!

Posted Jan 18, 2020
    Sterrio_ likes this.
  19. Congratulations to the batch of loads of people! It is so nice to see lots of people joining the team as well as @Dacuments (long time staff member) rejoining the team. Congratulations to you all and I'm also super proud of my mentee @neotheater for recruiter!​

Posted Jan 18, 2020
    Korben, Dacuments, Sterrio_ and 2 others like this.
  20. Holy Cow, so many new trains! Congrats to every single one of you! I hope to see you all in-game!

Posted Jan 18, 2020
    Sterrio_ likes this.