• 3229 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11667 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

New Staff Members - August 24th, 2019

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by FireStar, Aug 24, 2019.

1. Félicitations à mon ami et mon nouveau mentee @Goudge ✦ ! J’ai hâte de travailler avec toi. À bientôt :D

And a big congrats to our new trainees! I look forward to working with you and for seeing all the wonderful things you will achieve here on the staff team!

Posted Aug 24, 2019
    Goudge ✦ likes this.
  2. Congratulations to all of the new trainees! Good luck with the rest of your staff career.

Posted Aug 24, 2019
  3. Hey dudes!

Congratulations to the both of you!!! I'm sure you will do a great job.

Posted Aug 24, 2019
  4. Congrats to both of you, good luck with your trials!

Posted Aug 25, 2019
  5. Congratulations! Definitely looking forward to working with you all. Already got to know @Goudge ✦ and I have to say I'm really excited to welcome both of them onboard our team; I'm sure they'll do great things.

Posted Aug 25, 2019
    Goudge ✦ likes this.
  6. Congratulations!

Posted Aug 25, 2019

7. Congratulations to the both of you, as always, if you have any questions feel free to shoot me a message and I will be happy to help!​

Posted Aug 25, 2019
  8. Congratulations and good luck on your trials! And a warm welcome back to @510bike

Posted Aug 25, 2019
  9. Congratulations!

Posted Aug 25, 2019
  10. Congrats you guys!!

Posted Aug 25, 2019
  11. Congratulations new Trainee's! Hopefully you have a good time as new staff members!

Posted Aug 25, 2019
  12. I’m a little late, but congrats to all the new Trainees! I look forward to working with you! CHOO CHOO

Posted Aug 25, 2019
  13. Congratulations to two new Trainees this week! I'd remember @510bike was a staff member two years back! I also want to give @Goudge ✦ a huge congratulate on his achievements too! I want to wish them the best luck on their Trainee trials!

I cannot wait to work with you! c:

Posted Aug 25, 2019
    Goudge ✦ and 510bike like this.
  14. Congratulations to everyone!Can't wait to see some new changes!

Posted Aug 26, 2019
  15. Congradulations to both of you guys, i'm sure you'll both be amazing staff members! :D

Posted Aug 28, 2019
  16. Congrats to all of you! Can’t wait to see you guys around :mineplex:

Posted Aug 28, 2019
  17. congrats!

Posted Aug 29, 2019