• 1197 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9635 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

New Staff Members - August 24th, 2019

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by FireStar, Aug 24, 2019.

1. Congrats the new Trainee's! I hope you guy's have a good trial and become Moderators in the future :)

Good luck in your Trials as well!

Posted Aug 24, 2019
  2. Congrats!

Posted Aug 24, 2019
  3. Congrats!

Posted Aug 24, 2019
  4. OMg Congrats!

Posted Aug 24, 2019
  5. Congrats to both of you and I’m really excited to see where you go here at Mineplex!

~Thunderbelly

Posted Aug 24, 2019
  6. Well done, and a huge congrats to the new batch! I can't wait to see what you have in store for us!

Posted Aug 24, 2019
  7. Oh my gosh! This is incredible.

I would like to thank everyone for their congratulations and incredible kindness. I'm beyond excited to begin my staff journey! I would also like to congratulate my batch buddy, @510bike ! <3

Posted Aug 24, 2019
    Phamtastic, BasicT, 510bike and 5 others like this.
  8. Congrats to all new trainees! Good luck with your trials :D

Posted Aug 24, 2019
  9. Woooooooooooo!
    Congrats both of you, I look forward to working with you :)

Posted Aug 24, 2019
  10. Congrats to all new trainees!

Posted Aug 24, 2019
  11. Thanks for all the congratulations!
    Congratz to @Goudge as well! Looking forward to working with you :)

Posted Aug 24, 2019
    Kyuine, Goudge ✦ and Sakeusi like this.
  12. Congrats guys!!

Posted Aug 24, 2019
  13. Congrats you guys!!

Posted Aug 24, 2019
  14. Congratulations to all the new Trainees! Excited to work with you two and I'm really happy to see more additions to the team. As always, if you have any questions feel free to ask me or basically any other staff member as we're all very welcoming and willing to help you out! :D Good luck on your Trainee trials.​

Posted Aug 24, 2019
  15. Both of you, well deserved. 510Bike, I remember you as a staff member back in the day and I would always see you around the server just making the place a better experience for all. As for Goudge, I haven't seen you before but, I bet you are a very experienced and professional person! Good luck to both of you!

Posted Aug 24, 2019
    510bike likes this.
  16. Congrats to both of you!
    510Bike: I met you back in the old days of Mineplex being on Enjin. I remember when you got Trainee and soon after became a Moderator. Glad to see you back on the staff team, it's great to have some old faces that I recognize. Never forget your Creeper King skin, that was the best.

Goudge: Hey! I don't know you too well, but I do like your taste in CS:GO and your love for the game: Wizards. Those are also some nice staff teams that you want to join. I wish you the best of luck and hope to see you around!

Posted Aug 24, 2019
    510bike likes this.
  17. Congrats to you guys, hope to see you two around!

Posted Aug 24, 2019
    bedrockbestrock likes this.
  18. Congratulations to you both! I hope to see you have an amazing staff journey!

Posted Aug 24, 2019
  19. Congratulations! Glad to see two familiar faces with one returning to the staff team and one that has absolutely been crushing it with submitting reports lately. Best of luck on your journey to both of you!

Posted Aug 24, 2019
  20. Congratulations!

Posted Aug 24, 2019