• 1402 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9840 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

New Staff Members - April 20th, 2019

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by FireStar, Apr 20, 2019.

1. [​IMG] New Java Trainees - April 20th, 2019 [​IMG]
    Congratulations to our 2 new Java Trainees!

• Evgeen, who is from Russia! He’s currently a member of our Event Assistance team, along with on the Translation Team! Outside of Mineplex, he likes playing with computers and is currently studying electrical engineering at university. He likes listening to music while he’s playing and he’s always up for meeting new people. He’s looking to increase communication within the staff team and possibly looking to join the CCC and QAT.
    • Jadguar, who is from the US! A huge fan of the STEM field, this new Trainee loves to see the stars and uses his own telescope to do so. Not only that, but he also loves running and participates in both cross country and track. But, as a Mineplex staff member, Jadguar hopes to make sure others feels they are being helped and to show that he has a true passion for other people and how they’re feeling.
    [​IMG] New Bedrock Trainees - April 20th, 2019 [​IMG]
    Congratulations to our 2 new Bedrock Trainees!
    • Pritt03, who is from South Africa! He’s a previous two times Java Moderator now looking to extend his expertise onto the Bedrock network. He’s currently 18 and has been playing on the Mineplex network for a couple of years. He enjoys going out with friends, spending time with his family, alongside his hobbies of horse riding and editing. He’s looking to join the Staff Management team, something he’s always had his eyes on.
    • TeaSpiller, who is from the US! When he’s not busy online, he loves to hang out with friends, taking photos, and shopping. Online, you can find him busy on Java as a Quality Assurance Sr. Mod, as well as on numerous subteams. He’s excited to join the fun and good-natured Bedrock server as a Trainee, and he’s looking forward to helping out the community further!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

━━━━━━ ∘°❉°∘ ━━━━━━

Posted Apr 20, 2019
    Hunter, pzazz, Mystic 0440 and 9 others like this.
  2. Congrats to the new Trainees!

Posted Apr 20, 2019
    pzazz and Jadguar like this.
  3. Congrats to the 4 of ya!

Posted Apr 20, 2019
    Jadguar likes this.
  4. Congrats bbs! <3

Posted Apr 20, 2019
    Jadguar likes this.
  5. Welcome to the Staff team! For Pritt welcome back and for TeaSpiller, uhm... Hi again? Haha. Congratulations to you all and I can't wait to get to know you better:) I've seen Evgeen and Jadguar a lot in game and on the forums; they seem like incredibly kind people. Very well deserved for everyone.

Posted Apr 20, 2019
    Jadguar likes this.
  6. Congrats to the new trainees! All of you seem familiar and I wish you the best of luck in your trials! :D

Posted Apr 20, 2019
    Jadguar likes this.
  7. Congrats everyone <3

Posted Apr 20, 2019
    Jadguar likes this.
  8. Congratulations to all the new trainees :))

Posted Apr 20, 2019
    Jadguar likes this.
  9. Nice job hope you have a fun time while learning!

Posted Apr 20, 2019
    Jadguar likes this.
  10. Congrats to all new Trainees this week! I also want to congratulate to two of my friends @Evgeen on getting Trainee and @TeaSpiller on getting accepted to Bedrock Staff too! I want to wish everyone on their spectacular Trainee trial! :D

Posted Apr 20, 2019
    Evgeen and Jadguar like this.
  11. Congrats everyone! (:

Posted Apr 20, 2019
    Jadguar likes this.
  12. Omg, Thanks to everyone for congratulations! I really appreciate it.

Also, Congrats on Trainee all my batch!

Posted Apr 20, 2019
    neotheater, Jadguar and skarm like this.
  13. Congrats guys!

Posted Apr 20, 2019
    Acerna and Jadguar like this.
  14. Congrats on your staff ranks!

Posted Apr 20, 2019
    Jadguar likes this.
  15. Congrats on trainee guys!!

Posted Apr 20, 2019
    Jadguar likes this.
  16. Congrats! I've definitely seen all of them around and it's great to see some familiar faces that are well deserving of this opportunity. Good luck on all of your trials!

Posted Apr 20, 2019
    Jadguar likes this.
  17. Thanks everyone!! I'm honored to be a part of such a great coummunity! I hope I will continure to see all of you around the forums and server. Also congrats to my batchies!

Posted Apr 20, 2019
    HeyItsTay_, Acerna and Jaekub like this.
  18. Congrats to everyone! I wish you the best of luck in your trials! <3

Posted Apr 20, 2019
    Jadguar likes this.
  19. Congrats to all the trainee acceptances! I know @Jadguar and @Evgeen are active and helpful members of the Mineplex forums community and are really going to be wonderfully additions to the staff team. good work!

Posted Apr 20, 2019
    Evgeen, Acerna and Jadguar like this.
  20. Congrats on the ranks! Hope you all are happy and glad!

Posted Apr 20, 2019
    Jadguar likes this.