• 805 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2889 Players Online
  • 2084 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion New SSM kit: rabbit

Discussion in 'New Kit Discussion' started by pokyvessel52506, Nov 3, 2019.

?

How do you like the idea?

1. +1 (great idea)

40.0%
  2. +0.5 (just tweak some stuff a bit)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. +0 (neutral)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. -0.5 (needs to be reworked)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. -1 (bad idea)

60.0%
  1. Ok here’s my idea for a rabbit kit.

Damage: 5

Armor:

Helmet: chain

Chestplate: leather

Pants: chain

Boots: chain

Cost: 7000

Abilities:

Rabbit hide (regeneration): (can only be used if you have 2 hearts or less) heals 4 hearts of damage and gives regeneration effect for 3 seconds. Cooldown: 10 (after you get 4 hearts left again)

Sand block (rabbit dig): throws dirt and deals 4 damage to any player in a 4 block radius. Cooldown: 10

Iron axe (Rabbit jump): jumps 15 blocks and deals 4 damage to any player in a 5 block radius. Cooldown: 7

Carrot (carrot throw): this is used to throw the carrots that you get that deal 1.5 (one and a half hearts) damage to any player they hit. Cooldown: 10

Passive: You have a 60% chance of getting 1 carrot every 10 seconds

smash ability (killer bunny): deals 7 damage to any player in an 8 block radius and gives jump boost I, speed I and carrot explosion and digs cooldown is 3 seconds. Duration: 10

Posted Nov 3, 2019,
    Last edited Nov 11, 2019
  2. In my oppinion the Kit abillitys are to OP.

Now what do I consider as overpowered and unfair?

Contras
    Rabbithide : In ssm you fight and every Mini Second is counting and decides between Combat Win and Death

Getting 4 HP back just like that back plus regen every 20 seconds is to strong. I know you have almost no armor
    but thats not balanced

Sand block 6 dmg to any player in a 4 block radius ( its to mutch damage for a Radius move. Wither Skull does have a small 1-2 block radius and only deals up to 1-2 dmg if hit. Direct hit does a bit more)

Blindness alone without getting damaged is already to strong because you cannot see and you are vurnable to melee attacks and many people you wont be able to do anything. But we have this but with Damage.
    I see you write Player cannot attack blinded players so we dont have to worry about getting killed while blinded, expect you walk into the void.

But 10 second cooldown is short, you can fight use the blindness and escape, use powerregen and fight again while your enemy is getting low and low and dies.

Iron axe (jump) for a 7 second cooldown it does to mutch dmg. I would reduce the damage to 1

Stats are to unbalanced in my oppinion

smash. It should not get auto damage in radius.

Look at Withers smash, you fly for a short time and shoot skulls you cannot guide have cooldown and dont to mutch damage. Compare that to Bunnis instant killaura with strengh and speed and jump power. Its not fair.

I suggest you to rework on your Rabbit.

Lets see what the others say to your Kit

Posted Nov 3, 2019
  3. Ok I’ve nerfed it

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 3, 2019
  4. I think rabbit should be unique instead of just another annoying small hitbox running kit. You could make it interesting by using something to do with the different types/colors of rabbits.

Posted Nov 3, 2019
  5. The abilities are pretty bland and Sand Block and Jump are too similar to Block Toss and Slime Slam.

EDIT: The passive should be changed; RNG is not healthy for the game.

Posted Nov 3, 2019,
    Last edited Nov 3, 2019
  6. The kit abilities are way too generic and pretty underpowered.

Sand block is pretty much an extremely weaker version of block toss. Jump is also just a very weak seismic slam. Run is not very unique. No abilities in SSM only just give you potion effects. Plus the limitations on the ability makes it pretty much useless.

The only thing that kinda saves the kit is the rabbit hide, but it’s on a 23 second cooldown so idk.

Posted Nov 3, 2019
  7. I’m 100% sure rabbit is a 1.8 mob.

Posted Nov 3, 2019
  8. A quick Google search shows you are terribly wrong.

Posted Nov 3, 2019
    Mitchy likes this.
  9. Rabbit is 1.8

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 3, 2019
  10. Oh god.. haha I need to refresh myself on my Minecraft knowledge...

Disregard that post

Posted Nov 3, 2019
  11. Kk

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 3, 2019
    saltyfishhy likes this.
  12. Posted Nov 3, 2019
  13. Ok I’ve changed the kit up a bit

I’ve also added a passive
    --- Post updated ---
    Ok I’ve made some changes and made rabbit bigger so it’s not an annoying small hit box kit
    --- Post updated ---
    Ok I’ve changed some moves to make the rabbit kit unique

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 4, 2019
  14. Ok, so with all the rabbit is infact 1.8... Yessss but actually no

While it's in 1.8, after 1.9 the size of rabbits are made smaller, so it's harder to visually track (and may/maynot affect melee hitbox)

Posted Nov 10, 2019
  15. We could just use the original size
    --- Post updated ---
    Ok I’ve added some new features

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 11, 2019