• 718 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6035 Players Online
  • 5317 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

new ssm kit :DD

Discussion in 'New Kit Discussion' started by neo teo, Mar 15, 2021.

1. i know this will never be implemented into the game because of how the game have no update since 3 years and new kit ? obv no but i still want to introduce this basically stolen idea :D
    kit NAME: oblivion ( cool right :o)
    the mob: player! the player skin inside the game
    ability: first one: charging for up to 4 second before running out of energy and the ability is cancel for 2 second. the player release a circle cloud ring energy thingy and the next basic attack will do 1,5 heart damage and 150%kb( the attack need to be charge for 2 second before it can be cast )
    second ability: the player strike forward (similar to horse's kick ranges ) and deal 2 heart damage, root the enemy for 1.5 second ( maybe some red particle for cool effect )
    passive: every single dead mob on the game will remain as a corpse for 5 second, player can right click them to basically stole all their ability and armour but their health stay the same, and will demorph after 10 second, they will receive an activeable ability to demorph and explode ( smaller than creeper's explode and less damage after 2 second cast ( this will disappear after 10 second mark demorph) you will return to yours kit fully refreshes
    smash: cast to instantly teleport to the sky and can move freely on like a glass platform or barrier for 10 second or right click to drop down and dealing massive damage on a 6x6 area the damage vary from 4 to 6 heart depend on how close they are to the center of the explosion, this can be easily avoidable due to how strong this kit's passive is
    armour: maybe 6 point because it is useless if no one die
    this would be everyone's onetrick due to how unique it is to every others kit , but it will be an 1 trick kit however because you mostly need to melee a lot. it will be alot of fun to bascially kill one and then kill another , and then another and then another and then another

Posted Mar 15, 2021
    siee and PferdeHaZe like this.
  2. I agree put this in the game <3

Posted Mar 15, 2021
    neo teo likes this.
  3. YES

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 15, 2021
  4. I like this idea. I feel like this would be cool as an achievement kit but one significantly difficult to get compared to the rest of them. This could engage old players and/or make the experienced players have something to play for other than just the basics(XP, shards, etc.). Although, as much as I like this idea I'm not sure if it would fit the game theme since it's about being a mob and fighting other mobs. I'm also not sure if this would make new players less willing to try the game since it seems like an overpowered kit and fighting against it as someone who doesn't know how to play might be tricky. Overall, I think this is a good idea and I like how much thought you've put into it.

Posted Mar 16, 2021
    neo teo likes this.
  5. ye i mean if they added this kit it would be the most buggy kit every created because it contain all the mob in it's passive, and imagine if you morph into a wolf or creeper it just make the game so much more unfun to play

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 17, 2021
  6. Hiya!
    Thank you for suggestion! This kit reminds me of a suggestion that was made called Herobrine (not the same ability and what not, but just as a player). I do think a player added to SSM would be cool, but defeat the purpose of "Super Smash Mobs". The two abilities you mentioned are pretty neat and not too bad, I do like them! As far as the passive it can be a little bit overpowering. Seeing the corpses and taking their powers for 10 seconds isn't too over powering, but just having the ability to do that isn't ideal. The smash crystal I do really like! You have a choice between staying in the air or dealing opposing damage to the enemy player. The armor is decent as it's a player and not a mob, if anything it can be dropped to 5 points!
    Overall thank you for suggesting! I am in the middle with this kit as improvements and adjustments can be made. Good luck with your idea, and have a good one!
    <3

Posted Apr 2, 2021
  7. I personally don't think this kit is ideal to my presence. I'm a bit concerned that you can do 150% kb on a 4 second charged kit (as I feel like this is a big disadvantage). Also I feel like you've stolen a Diamond Sword name (Oblivion) to come up with a Kit name.

Posted Apr 2, 2021
  8. Hey!
    I mostly agree with what Laylq said, I believe that this could be an interesting addition to SSM having a player-like kit instead of all mobs. A few improvements could be made to your suggestion in terms of the passive but with a bit of work I could see players really enjoying a new kit like this!

Posted Apr 3, 2021