• 2634 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5213 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

New Skywars Maps

Discussion in 'Skywars' started by Kombat_8, Nov 18, 2019.

?

Should there be different sky wars maps depending on the season.

Poll closed Nov 28, 2019.
  1. Yes, I think it will add variety

66.7%
  2. No, it's fine how it is

33.3%
  1. I feel that we dont have enough Maps in skywars. We should add a different type of map themes throughout the year. For example, when its Christmas Have All original Skywars maps taken out and replaced with the Christmas ones. I believe that this will add variety into skywars. Another example would be having an easter related map etc. I understand its unethical but should be fun. What are your thoughts?

Posted Nov 18, 2019
  2. I’m going to have to disagree with you on the more maps part. Currently, there are 43 maps for the game, in fact, it’s the second highest game in terms of map count. I know it’s probably impossible to see every map in a timely manner with how map voting works, but I believe the amount we have now is fine.

As far as seasonal maps go, I’m all on board with that. This past halloween season, I actually made a spooky Skywars map named Widow. However, the seasonal maps will just get added in with the large pool of current live maps so it’ll be a bit difficult to be able to play them.

Keep an eye out for future map updates to see if more seasonal skywars maps get added!

Posted Nov 19, 2019
  3. Would it be possible to make it so that during a holiday season the exclusive seasonal map(s) would always be on the voting list during the holiday and then once the season is over they are removed? So maybe on the right of the GUI for voting for a new map there would be a list of 1-3 holiday maps that are always there during the holiday and so players are exposed to the maps much more prominently and if they wish to not play on a holiday map they can simply just vote for one of the other maps. If this doesn't make sense let me know I'll elaborate a little bit more, but I think this would help increase the chance of players discovering the holiday map(s) when playing the game!

Posted Nov 20, 2019
  4. It makes sense and Id like to see that happen. However, I don’t really have the control to say what happens and what doesn’t, sorry bud :c

Posted Nov 20, 2019