• 445 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8883 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

New SKYWARS MAPS!!!

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by NothinButNetYT, Oct 8, 2019 at 11:03 PM.

1. Ayyyy they finally released them. Fantastic Job by the Build Team and Developer Team.

Posted Oct 8, 2019 at 11:03 PM
    DeathStrike1016 and Mr_CLICKS like this.
  2. Yes!

I love the new skywars update. We definitely needed some new maps other than the old ones we had. So far I’ve played on Kyoto, I believe the name was but anyways I’m looking forward to play on all the others!

Love the video. By the way which texture pack do you use? I really like it!

Posted Oct 9, 2019 at 7:23 AM
    Mr_CLICKS and NothinButNetYT like this.
  3. i mixed and matched packs that I liked to create my own. I didn’t design them but I did customize it. I won’t share though because I want it to be a secret

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 9, 2019 at 9:14 AM
    Mr_CLICKS and Shqdyy like this.
  4. Although I recently resigned from the Bedrock platform, this is something extremely exciting for me. I don't play Bedrock as much anymore, as I don't have time, but this update brings me such joy. Specifically speaking to Dutty, our Build Team Admin, in the past, she has explained how long these maps have been waiting to be pushed. It has been put off for a little while, for who knows why, and I'm glad that the Development Team has finally taken the time to push them. Hopefully, we can see some new Cake Wars, Speed Builders (we only have one, please), and maps for other games come out quicker in the future.

Posted Oct 9, 2019 at 9:42 AM
    Mr_CLICKS and NothinButNetYT like this.
  5. yesss bro I also heard that these have been waiting to be pushed and was on the edge of my seat xD. Props to the Dev and Build team for getting these into the game they look very nice and seem bigger and better

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 9, 2019 at 2:31 PM
    Mr_CLICKS and Caameronn like this.
  6. Great video net!

Posted Oct 12, 2019 at 11:25 PM
    NothinButNetYT likes this.