• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11405 Players Online
  • 8515 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

New season suggestions!

Discussion in 'Clans' started by Paiynz, Jun 3, 2020.

?

What ideas do you like (pick more then one if you want)

1. I like Suggestion 1

5 vote(s)
    38.5%
  2. I like Suggestion 2

9 vote(s)
    69.2%
  3. I like Suggestion 3

11 vote(s)
    84.6%
  4. I like suggestion 4

10 vote(s)
    76.9%
  5. I like suggestion 5

8 vote(s)
    61.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Hey! So a bit of background information about me, i have been playing clans ever since it came out and before it even came out i was playing for a about 2-3 years before clans even came out to! since then i have come up with quite a few cool ideas that could improve clans, since there is a new clans admin i think this would be the best time to make the post! So lets get right into it.

My 1st suggestion, so lots of forums posts and people talking about are reducing the amount of clans servers. I completely disagree with this and why reasoning why is because that bigger clans normally play on the bigger servers so they have big battles and smaller clans play on smaller servers this gives them a chance at events and gaining sets and just having a good time removing this would mean that every clan are compacted into a smaller amount of choice where to play. Now my suggestion around this would be to have 3 different types of servers being hardcore and casual (like before) and the new one where its basically hardcore but its encored for bigger clans to play there, the servers would be more active and more enjoyable for people who like that style of game play. So how would they make other people want to play there? So all special events, YouTubers, more server ram (to make less lag with more bases and farms etc) would be added/hosted there and a clan cap of 20 still. For the other servers the only change would be having a smaller clan cap so like 5-10 max size for clans this would mean its a smaller community that the smaller clans have a chance at doing well in.

My 2nd suggestion, Remove/Rework undead city's and capture points. Now whenever the following events spawn no one ever goes to them unless its a naked clan or just somone trying to farm emeralds, my idea to re-work this would be is to make it so all events can drop legends this i the main reasons why people go to events is for legends removing that means your left with some useless event that no one wants to go to. think about this you wait an hour for an a event its a capture point then you go to the capture point wait about 5 mins on this koth type thing and get 2 stacks of raw potatoes useless. they ever need to rework them (buff them) or remove them.

My 3rd suggestion, Traveling merchant compass this would be an item that can be brought from shops for about 50-100k this item would be a 1 use thing and would work a lot like the sg compass but to find the traveling merchant finding the traveling merchant can be very annoying even if you have a 333 mount or even a set of legends it still takes a while this would save clans a lot of time and would not be a over powered item. (Rejudges idea which i liked)

My 4th suggestion, New rune idea this would be a rune item for swords and bows since we haven't had a new rune in a while i think that could be a good item to add, the name of the rune is the rune of luck this would be used in the nether (and maybe even events which is for cms to deside) to give you a higher chance of getting a better drop for example saying when using this rune you killed a undead archer and the drop rate was 5% for a rune killing it with the rune on your sword or bow (depending on what level you got on your sword when applying it) could buff the rate for the mob to 1-3% added on to the chance (the percentages are only examples that is for flaym and the cms to decide on).

My 5th suggestion, Legends Saturday this would be where a new server would open up every Saturday and would only stay only for 1 day every week a bit like the merchant and this would be a map where people had perms to spawn items in this could be runes, legends, events, nether, raids, dye boxes and more this would basicly be a sandbox clans and it would only be open one day a week so people dont get bored of it. This server would be great for people who dont get to use legends often so they can have fun to and even for bigger clans to test things. I think this would be a great idea the clans community would love.

Thanks for reading i now it was long if you have any other suggestions please comment on this and i will maybe add them if i think there cool ideas. any feedback may be edited into it. Please vote on the ideas so the staff can see if you like them or not and remember that the more votes it gets the more likely it is to be added into the game. Thanks again!

Posted Jun 3, 2020,
    Last edited Jun 3, 2020
    Ajiima_ likes this.
  2. yes

Posted Jun 3, 2020
    Paiynz likes this.
  3. 5th Suggestion wont happen and I made a slimier one that received a large amount +1's which was the Clans conflict every Saturday night.

I agree and see how some smaller clans may find it harder to survive then other large rivalry clans. I also believe there should be a server that benefits smaller clans of duo's, trio, and quad clan mates. Everyone is wanting a total of 4 server 2 hardcore and 2 casual. What if another casual was to be added whereby only those dues, trio, and quads including solo clans can be found. therefore making a cap for clans members that being 4 members at the max.

Other then that the 2nd and 3rd suggestions are very good but... Would the traders compos be a permanent item or a item that is deleted after the trader is found? As 50-100k only take a few dubs of soups to make and would benefit the larger clans far more then the smaller ones as they have the resources and capital to fund the traders constant location. I personally suggestion that the compass should be a compass that breaks after you find the trader once. As having a endless compos is far to op.

As for the 2nd suggestion CM have acknowledged that nobody goes to these types of events anymore. But it would be to op if you could find legends at a undead city and a capture point. If the number of chests and the rarity of drop rates are increased that would benefit players to go more often. As for the capture point adding more items would be good for example stone brick, possibly a Iron token and more sets and weapons.Including finding rares from undead cities and from capture points

Posted Jun 3, 2020
    Paiynz likes this.
  4. The compass would spawn after the merchant is found

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 3, 2020
  5. Payinzy smart

Posted Jun 3, 2020
  6. My response to suggestion 1 is that you put 3 different ideas being about keeping the amount of Clans servers, a new type of server, and a change to the clan capacity. To start off, I think the Clans server should be reduced to at least 2-3 hardcore, that'd be enough for small clans to play on at least 2 other servers to play without big clans. I believe casual should stay the same though. I don't think having another type of Clans mode is necessary at all and will just end up killing hardcore or the one you stated. Though, I do agree with changing the capacity for a clan. Personally, I believe it should go from 20 to 10 for the reason you stated.

My response to suggestion 2 is that undead city should be fixed. Undead city was a very fun and resourceful event to go to. Not only that, but you also had a chance to get a legendary from it as well. The issue is that it only has 1 chest spawned now because of a bug. I would say rework the drops a bit though so that the undead city doesn't drop food. Capture points should not drop legends, it's not hard to stand on a point for a few minutes especially on dead servers. I do think that it should have a major rework making the point bigger and a different location so that more challenges would be given when doing the event. Also, rising the chances of getting something good from the event as well.

I really liked suggestion 3 and I don't see anything wrong with it, I would love to see this be an actual thing in Clans!

For suggestion 4, I believe the chances for rune dropping should just go up in-general since it's very hard to get runes unless you get lucky at a traveling merchant. If they don't rise the chances for rune droppings, I wouldn't mind having this rune in the game.

Personally, I did not agree with suggestion 5. It would be a good and fun addition, but it would just be a waste of dev time considering Clans needs a lot of reworks or new content. This would just take a bunch of dev time up limiting other important things to be added or fixed.

Posted Jun 5, 2020
    Paiynz likes this.

7. Okay thanks, ask for your suggestion i think buffing the rune rates could be very bad as there is no illusion smoke bomb rares are very good now like a frosting sword now is alot better then it was before. Lots of clans farm raids which is a thing where you get quite a few rares, as for that i think rares should be not used 24/7 and olny be used some times so i disagree :/. But thanks for the feedback!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 5, 2020
    Border likes this.
  8. Using rares is taking a risk that can give a huge reward, so I disagree with your point about how rares shouldn’t be used 24/7. It’s ultimately the player’s decision if they want to use rares or not.

Posted Jun 5, 2020
  9. What i meant was rares should be there to give you an advantage. They shouldn't be a thing that are super super easy to get and that there should only be a few people using them not the whole server since if everyone uses rares it removes the point of them being "rare".

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 5, 2020
  10. I really like the Sandbox idea. Everything else is a meh. Sandbox gamemodes have always been a hit, and it would make clans a lot more fun for people who maybe can't get legendaries and such, because they are either too small of a clan or just not good enough. Everyone knows OP gamemodes are everybody's favorite. Why isn't Mineplex implementing them? Because a couple members of 20 man clans are saying its a bad idea? Come on Mineplex, the statistics disagree. Its a great idea. Without a doubt.

Posted Jun 5, 2020
    Paiynz and GAM like this.