• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion New Rewards for Polly The Pink Sheep.

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by Tqbin, Feb 9, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Tqbin

Tqbin

Hello Mineplex,

I have earned the new mount from Polly The Sheep and i feel like this isnt enough. i had some idea's hat migh be cool to add to Polly.

-Baby Pink Sheep Pet
    -Baby Ping Sheep Balloon
    -New title saying (Polly The Pink Sheep) or something like that
    -New Diamond sword weapen name. (Polly's PowerFull Tool)
    -New gadget When right clicked makes you shoot a Baby pink Sheep.
    -New Taunt. when typed /taunt makes you say somehting like (Anybody looking for love?)

These were my new idea's that can be added to Polly

-Tqbin

Posted Feb 9, 2019
  2. AbDabTheFab

AbDabTheFab

oof can agree with some and can't with others. Balloons and gadgets are alright but the diamond sword is too farfetched and I think something like an iron sword is better since the Polly sheep cosmetics aren't really going to be that rare. Like the concept of the idea though :D

~Ab

Posted Feb 9, 2019
  3. Animalll

Animalll

Hey!

I somewhat agree with this idea. I think that you should get more than a mount, but I don't think you should get everything that you have listed. I'll start with what I agree with. I think that you should get a "Pink Sheep Pet", since that would be cool to have and isn't much of an ask. I think that you should get a "Polly the Sheep" balloon, not a "Pink Sheep Balloon", since it should be related to Polly and valentines day more than the "Pink Sheep". I like the Polly Title idea, I think that definitely should be added, since that would be really cool to have and just makes sense to have. I don't agree with anything else, I think it would be excessive to unlock all of these, unless there was a specific mission to unlock each of the cosmetics. Overall, this is a great idea and I do think that you should get more than just a Polly mount.

Posted Feb 9, 2019
  4. Is this bedrock or java if it's for bedrock i say i would agree with everything except the "looking for love" taunt idea
    Overall +1

Posted Feb 9, 2019
  5. Linkachu

Linkachu

Overall, I feel like adding them into Polly would overcrowd Polly the sheep, and end up resulting in player confusion when two people get different gifts for doing the same thing.

Before I talk about the ways of implementing these items, I'd like to say that. That I like most of the items listed, expect for the diamond sword, as It may be too common for it to be a diamond sword. Although, It may work for and iron sword as It would be at about the correct rarity for that type of sword. (Ie Diamond sword names are usually given out as a reward for beating a hard mode of a seasonal game, or being exceedingly rare drop from a seasonal item)

However, this could be solved by bringing the gadgets into regular chests; but, that would destroy the entire reasoning behind this post. Therefore, I feel as if this isn't the way these items should be implemented.

I feel as if the better and more logical approach would be to add these items into the gift flower mechanic from the poppy gift itself. This would allow these items to be added into the new rose rush mini game without overcrowding polly the sheep. The only question now is, how do we implement it into the poppy gift? There is one way It could be added, it would be a rare occurrence when someone gifts someone a flower to another player. Let's say 10% for the time being, 10% of the time, a message would appear saying " player2 responded to player1's showcase of love" or something of that nature. Afterwards, the player would be given a random item from the selection above; once that is completed a message would only appear to the first player saying "Player1 received Item1!".

Note that this idea isn't the only way It could be implemented, and Is just my silly opinion and idea and how I'd see it could be implemented. if you have other critiques of this idea or my solutions to my problem above, post it! Feedback is always appreciated!

Posted Feb 10, 2019
  6. joerock777

joerock777

I like this idea a lot!

Perhaps for particle effects in the hub the particles can make out a pink sheep (Polly)

Posted Feb 10, 2019
  7. Slipest

Slipest

Hey!

I think this would be a pretty cool addition! One suggestion I would make is making some of these cosmetics rarer than others or instead of having a chance to get one you have to give Polly a large number of gifts.

Posted Feb 10, 2019
  8. Ooooooooooooo! +1 to the particle idea as well!

Posted Feb 10, 2019