• 869 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6255 Players Online
  • 5386 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion New ranks!

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by Beets, Feb 5, 2020.

?

More ranks?

1. Yes

4 vote(s)
    44.4%
  2. No

3 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. Yes but not possible.

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  1. Heyo! The implementation of new ranks would be an awesome edition for the bedrock platform. I'm not sure what it would be called but if I was to be in charge of making another one it would have weekly crates and rank only skins. And if this wouldnt cause too much trouble colored text. If I was to price this rank it would be around 30-35$. Also a donation station implementation would be worth adding as well. I'm not a developer of any sorts and wouldnt know how much effort would go into this kind of addition. Any thoughts?

Posted Feb 5, 2020
  2. You can’t pay ranks just like that, you have to buy mine coins to buy ranks. I don’t see anything wrong with adding more ranks, but I also don’t see any problems with the existing ones since each give a reasonable amount of perks. It’s also dealing Microsoft however because they handle the minecoins used to actually get the ranks.

Posted Feb 5, 2020
  3. I totally understand that! I meant 30-35$ even if it was in mine coins! Thanks

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 5, 2020
  4. Thread moved to Bedrock ideas
    I’m not entirely sure if Mineplex needs new ranks on either the Bedrock or the Java server. I personally feel like the amount of ranks we currently have is fine, especially with the permissions each rank gives.
    If we were to add a new rank, especially given the price, I feel like the rank would need some big new permission to make it worth it. Color chat has previously been denied because it would create a very messy chat. Skins and crates are great, but I’m not sure if it would make adding an entire new rank worth it.
    Of course, I’m not really a huge bedrock player so I’d be open to hearing other people’s inputs. If I could suggest a name however, I think King/Queen would be great as it fits the current theme of the Bedrock ranks.

Posted Feb 6, 2020
  5. Hi @Beets,
    I don't really think there should be anymore ranks added to the Bedrock network because there's already a decent amount and there isn't much that could be added as perks to a potential new rank that isn't already in an existing rank. As stated above, you'd also have to purchase more Minecoins to purchase another rank and some players are actually feel accomplished for owning all Mineplex Bedrock ranks. The artist who created the community's existing forum tags would also have to create a new tag for these roles, developers would have to code the rank and it's new features causing delays from important things like new games, game updates, and anti-cheat updates. I've been playing Bedrock since the first day it was announced and I don't think this would be beneficial especially with the backed logs of bugs and glitches.

Posted Feb 6, 2020