• 357 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4014 Players Online
  • 3657 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

New Profile Picture

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by Outpacing, Mar 2, 2021.

1. It has come to my attention that my Profile Picture is outdated, as I did enjoy it, but it did not fit me much anymore. Yes, I enjoy Player vs Player related image/profile picture, but I felt it finally needed an upgrade from the old me to the new me. Give me tips or any criticism on the profile picture!
    ~Outpacing

[​IMG]

Posted Mar 2, 2021
    Zyta, siee, xOeuf and 3 others like this.
  2. Hey there @Outpacing!

I’m very happy to see more GFX art from you so soon! I think that this, like the last piece, looks absolutely fantastic! From artist to artist, I applaud you for stepping out of your comfort zone and trying something new! It’s always great to step out of your comfort zone here and there and you may even surprise yourself in the process. I really love the vibrant background and your character looks stunning! Everything looks amazing. I don’t really have any suggestions as far as improvement, but keep up the amazing work! :D

Posted Mar 2, 2021
    Outpacing likes this.
  3. wow! goodjob!

Posted Mar 2, 2021
    Outpacing likes this.
  4. Thank you so much! I'm still improving day from day! <3

Thank you! <3

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 3, 2021
    Amg likes this.
  5. It looks amazing Outpacing Keep on going!

Posted Mar 3, 2021
    Outpacing likes this.
  6. Nice job. It looks super good!

Posted Mar 3, 2021
    Outpacing likes this.
  7. I really like the modern art style of your new profile picture. As for suggestions, maybe add some additional decorations that are less out of focus possibly. Towards the bottom of the picture, it looks a bit bland with the sand but other than that, it looks great!

Posted Mar 3, 2021
    Outpacing likes this.
  8. I LOVE the GFX! I'd be interested in finding out what software you used to create it, but other than that, amazing!!!

Posted Mar 3, 2021
    Outpacing likes this.
  9. Hey!
    The programs that I used to make the Profile Picture are, Photoshop & C4D! If you want to know what "rig" I use for the Minecraft Character, I'm willing to tell you what "rig" I use!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 3, 2021
    Fallen likes this.
  10. Hey!

This looks spectacular! You did an incredible job here, and I really admire all of the detail and effort that you put into this. In addition to the super awesome character in front, I really like the very neat looking background which really adds to the design of the art. I think it's especially cool how you included clouds at the top along with the sunlight and rays of light on the side as well. Overall, this looks amazing and I'd love to see more from you in the future!

Thanks for sharing!

Posted Mar 5, 2021
    Outpacing likes this.
  11. Hello there!

I love the way this looks! Having the focus on the character close to the front really adds to the depth of field, which makes it extremely nice to look at in my opinion. Despite the focus being up front the background still looks magnificent and the lens flare from the left in addition to the overall lighting and light rays of this just shows how talented you are! Keep up the great work and I look forward to seeing more from you! :D

Posted Mar 5, 2021
    Outpacing likes this.
  12. WOAHH! It really amazes me how creative people can be sometimes. The lighting on this render you made is just blowing my mind, as well as the overall quality of the image; it just looks so HD and very well made. You've got some great talent, so keep doing what you do and I can assure you one day you'll become one of the best because, man, this picture is astonishing.

Posted Mar 5, 2021
    Outpacing likes this.