• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3352 Players Online
  • 3352 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

New possible legends?

Discussion in 'Clans' started by Stormiiee, Feb 24, 2021.

1. Hello everyone!

I want to see new ideas thrown around in the clans community about new legends! I think we all have certain ideas when it comes to adding NEW legends to clans.

I'm here wanting to know what ideas you personally have!

Please leave your idea in this format below.

1: What's the legend called?
    2: What does the legend do?
    3: What's the story behind the legend? (Did the goddess drop it in battle?)
    4: How does the legend work?
    5: How did you come up with your idea?

Please note this is just a fun little thread idea! Suggestions are always welcomed along with ideas! :)

Posted Feb 24, 2021
  2. Icy Scepter
    Same thing as meridian scepter
    An ice goblin dropped it on his way to work
    Same thing as meridian scepter except it applies slowness 12 and negative jump boost
    Plagiarism

Posted Feb 24, 2021
    nibblemunch likes this.
  3. Obliterator
    Explode the map and kill everyone in the server
    AlexTheCoder accidentally dropped it to every clans server
    Right click to explode the map or kill everyone in the server. You also can teleport into bases and hack without punishment
    My brain

Posted Feb 24, 2021
  4. The War Hammer
    Smites everyone in the server and makes mass forestation happen when they get smited they get slowness 3000
    Stormie has some strong poops
    Just right click it and it smites
    My massive brain

Posted Feb 24, 2021
    zuk and nibblemunch like this.
  5. 1Prismarine Bow/ Guardian Bow
    2Shoots a static lazer, possible holds charges for each lazer
    3fight gwen or somethin
    4its literally pre nerf static lazer with charges so you can spam it in a toxic manner
    5thought a bow would be cool to go along with the other deplorable pixel items

Posted Feb 24, 2021
    SATURN likes this.
  6. I like this idea.
    Since we already have a legendary that works with plasma in some way, meridian scepter, wouldn't it be better to make the bow shoot some sort of trident or solid projectile?

Posted Feb 24, 2021
    nibblemunch likes this.
  7. Hey,
    Although a bow legend sounds quite nice in practise in reality it wouldn’t be good in my opinion. At the moment there is one (and a half) legends that involve projectile based damage. One of course, being the Scepter which is mostly used behind base doors in a scepter tower. Which is most of the time incredibly hard and annoying to fight because you have constantly dodge purple lasers tracking you whilst you fight people in a certain area. With keeping that in mind, I couldn’t imagine being scepter spammed (even with proposed heavy nerfs) while being shot at by a static laser bow in an archer tower. Which I hate to say, but most likely will be only used in a archer tower because people would only be able to use it as an assassin or ranger because those classes are the only classes which you’re allowed to use a bow with. Lets say that a,

Ranger uses legends - This is an incredibly hard sight to spot, as throughout my 150 days on clans I’ve only seen this be practically used once or twice and for a very short amount of time due to people saying “Wolf fury + Hyper OP!” (Which yeah, it is quite nice). But nothing to counter a void mage or hold pos knight. Since it’s not safe or strategically smart in most cases having legends outside with Ranger it’ll most likely contained to an archer tower, which I don’t think anyone wants. Finally, one other disadvantage is that you have to hold your bow to charge the static on the bow which makes the user stand still and with people like Jarif, Border & ndcsamus using backstab three I don’t think standing still as ranger is quite safe. (Nothing against those three people too, they’re all amazing people)

Assassin uses legends - In our days, this is quite common having been more normalised after the season 4 incident and seeing the true possibilities with legends. However, when people use legends as assassin they’ll most likely just conceal a hyper to sneak on a legend user or help another clan member / alliance member. Having a bow and standing still (or small jumps) for even a longer time than it takes now as assassin would leave the assassin exposed and same story as above, it won’t end as well for the assassin. Plus, why use a bow out in the open when you can just use ranger with its passive abilities to deal even more damage inside your base.

Nevertheless, this is only my opinion which to sum it up, we’ve learned our lesson from having one primary projectile based legend in Clans and adding another one may impact gameplay significantly badly. But don’t let this discourage you. Adding another legend to the already existent legend group is hard as you need to equally balance it all to have a fun playing environment. Which is what I love about these threads as it gets everyone talking and with more people talking the more ideas get spread around so thank you to the OP. How about something possibly more passive to help the everyday clans person or possibly a legendary armour piece with its own unique ability. (Not direct damage of course, but it changes the environment around them). I like where your thought process is though, as adding a legend with a champion oriented skill wouldn’t be too bad, but of course will always be hard to balance. Hope you have a wonderful day.

Posted Feb 25, 2021,
    Last edited Feb 25, 2021
    Stormiiee, nibblemunch and Coyly. like this.
  8. Grandpa's Wrath. Deals 1 damage with melee and Bans all players in a 10 block radius for community disruption. When shift right clicked, has the ability to summon an eProm event.

Posted Mar 10, 2021
    Resplendent_, Fall, Monfi and 4 others like this.
  9. LOL

Posted Mar 10, 2021