• 1141 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6971 Players Online
  • 5830 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

New Players on Survival Mode.

Discussion in 'Survival' started by yzavy, Apr 7, 2020.

1. As a survival player thats all I play,however i have noticed that when new players come into the game its hard for them to get started as everyone has already progressed in the game. I was thinking about this and maybe they should have maybe a place to go to get loot or when new player spawn in they can get some loot. I love to hear your say on this. Survival mode has been very fun lately but we need more people to join! :)
    - Yzavy

Posted Apr 7, 2020
    Pumpedpixel likes this.
  2. I do not believe that this game altercation should be implemented. There are a couple flaws that I see in this idea.
    1. Who would be considered a "new player"? Would it be counted by levels, or by time in the gamemode? This could easily be abused by using alternate accounts.
    2. You mention how people "progress in the game".
    Players who have more progress in the game than you show how hard work can pay off.
    3. Players who have more progress in the game give you more incentive to play. Many people have poured many hours into the game and I believe that giving new players free items would be unfair to more skilled players who never received these new additional items.

I agree that it can be challenging for new players when there are already those who have poured thousands of hours into the game, but this is a challenge that every new player will face at some point. It is a matter of gaining skill, and in my opinion, is not a problem that needs a solution. Part of the gamemode is working your way from the ground up, and I think that giving people free stuff would ruin that key factor within the game. With hard work, determination, and playing the game, you can catch up to those who have had a head start.

Edit: modified a few reasons, as I originally thought you were talking about Survival Games, not Survival. =)

Posted Apr 7, 2020,
    Last edited Apr 7, 2020
  3. Hey, as I don't play bedrock Mineplex I will not be giving my opinion on this, but rather redirecting you to post about this idea on a subforum for Bedrock Survival, which can be found here: https://www.mineplex.com/forums/survival.326/

Make sure to explain your idea a little bit more in detail, as I feel like the more detailed it is, the higher are the chances it'll be accepted, state your opinions, reasoning behind the idea, and anything else you'd like to add, but make sure it's constructive.

Good luck with your idea and have a great day :)

Posted Apr 7, 2020
    NinjaMaster895 likes this.
  4. Hey Rilau i was talking about survival mode not games.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 7, 2020
  5. Thread Moved to Bedrock Games > Survival
    I don't play bedrock much and have never played survival on there so I don't have any input on this, just thought I'd move it so you get better feedback. Have a good one :)

Posted Apr 7, 2020
    Ruffybear likes this.
  6. Good day, yzavy!

I definitely agree with you! As an avid Survival player, I can see areas where Mineplex can improve in certain fields. In your sake, what do you think Mineplex can do differently to help out new players? If you submit an idea at the Bedrock Ideas Thread (https://www.mineplex.com/forums/bedrock-ideas.409/), you’ll receive community feedback on ways you can improve and it could also possibly become implemented! I strongly encourage doing this!

Thank you,
    FabianTuck

Posted Apr 7, 2020
  7. Well it’s called “survival” so you need to survive, meaning get what you need, not to give you what you need to survive. It’s the same as if you had your own realm you have to get supplies and everything you need, non creative mode.

Posted Apr 7, 2020
    Rilau likes this.
  8. Heyo,

I like this idea but I'm not sure how it would be implemented as others have stated above. players can easily hop on alt accounts and give their main infinite resources. perhaps they could add a advancement system or leveling that way it cant be easily manipulated into giving players infinite resources. anyways, I think the concept is a good idea however it needs some work

Posted Apr 7, 2020
    Rilau likes this.
  9. I know a place......

Posted Apr 21, 2020
  10. Hey if anyone reading this is new come to me I give away lots of free stuff all the time though there was no one like that when I joined so trading but if anyone reading this wants anything whatsoever come to me.

Posted Apr 21, 2020
    thawazp likes this.
  11. Might know it too.....

Posted Apr 21, 2020
  12. This is survival. If you're unable to punch wood. Kill a pig or get zombie flesh to start. "SURVIVAL" isnt for such a person. It's not "CATER TO NOOBS". Its simply survival. If it's not for you move on. Plenty of other options. Given Mineplex is so popular and has survived throughout the updates and different crowds means if more you. (Some others) mother long term player disagree. It's not typical Minecraft. Ots a form of it with different rules and game play. If not for you... try others. Many like how it is. That why it is the way it is... adapt... or move on. Like all other games. It's really that easy. Or... pay $$$. Invest... then have an opinion lol.

Posted Apr 23, 2020
  13. Although I don’t think there should be items given to start out, I think some instructions would be helpful. I’ve seen several new players join the game and be so confused.

Survival mode can be daunting when you get on and the chat is going crazy while people are trading in house made of diamonds surrounded by bedrock. I think a simple tutorial option would be helpful, but I understand it’d be difficult to implement. Some people don’t know how to TP or what Survival Mode even is, and I think a small but detailed introduction would be beneficial to new players.

Posted Apr 23, 2020
    thawazp likes this.
  14. I find this suggestion slightly ridiculous. My reasoning is that should the Mineplex staff be focusing on this? Come on guys seriously. If you have ever played Bedrock survival mode on there you know by now how messed up the game is, and how little the staff seem to give any notice. How people are literally spawning items, max enchanting items then duping and distributing them gets past me, as a simple anti cheat would probably do the trick. I wish they would just fix the issues, instead of thinking about implementing new features into the survival. Some people could argue that such items are useful for building mining out bases etc. That's great and all but what about the people who have to deal with lag because someone near them mined some flipping grass? Oh great now you have to get rid of game breaking amounts of grass while being at about 10 FPS (speaking out for people that don't have high end devices). No more people will not join or might but not stay for long, unless they get down to it and fix the dupes enchants and item spawning. Why do people need starter items anyways? They are completely useless! You could ask anyone and I bet they would be willing to hand a free "god" item over to you.

What a absolute joke.

Posted Apr 29, 2020
  15. Hi, please unban me xD, my appeal got denied. I really dont know why im ban lmao. I wanna play survival right now :(

Posted May 12, 2020
  16. Survival might be the most easiest game on mineplex since fixedgecko and oten are spreading everything‍♂️

~trumphascorona

Posted May 12, 2020
    thawazp likes this.
  17. I agree with trumphascorona so pls unban me

Posted May 12, 2020