• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7103 Players Online
  • 4213 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Not Planned New Perk For Immortal

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by StarBerry, Mar 2, 2020.

1. No, no, no, no. Just make Immortals the owners of the server.

Posted Mar 4, 2020
  2. time to make some changes bois, owner of the server here.

Posted Mar 4, 2020
  3. Hey!
    As others have mentioned, this idea violates the EULA as it is confining free tests of kits to a rank, and then allowing players with this rank to receive discounts on kits that other players do not get. As others have mentioned, there are other ways of seeing kits in action! You can always join an MPS or an Event to test out kits as well as watch videos of people playing that kit. Overall, this is an interesting idea, however as it violates the EULA, I'll be marking this thread as Not Planned. Thank you for the idea!

Posted Jul 10, 2020
  4. Yea sadly this probably breaks the EULA, but it does sound cool and I wouldn’t be against it. It’s a good idea and would give players more interaction and a better experience

but considering that it’s kit testing, not “I’m going to get a better kit than everyone else”, because there’s no guarantee that what’s being tested is better or has an advantage, maybe that’d be ok? Sure it’s different but then at the same time the sheep kit in SSM, not many people have it and I wouldn’t say that’s a huge advantage (whether you in a hypothetical sense pay for it or not)

Posted Jul 11, 2020