• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

New Nano-Games Suggestions (Community Ideas)

Discussion in 'Nano Games' started by CallMeDaniel, Jan 21, 2019.

Tags:
  1. CallMeDaniel

CallMeDaniel

Heyo!!

I out of lots of players in the community love Nano-Games!! Playing it non-stop is entertaining but seeing the current amount of games seems like it could be changed really easily. So, I was curious about asking what game ideas would you guys like to see in Nano-Games. I personally would like to see one specific game be implemented. I won't go into detail on both but I would love to see a bumper cars type of game. Players could be in minecarts bumping each other into a huge pit of lava. Maybe we could implement a feature where the platform starts to fall apart which gets smaller and smaller.

Now it's your turn, I would like you to name the specific game you'd like added and give details on what it is about and the actual goal of the game itself. Who knows, maybe a few of them will be carried out into the game itself!!

Thank you,

-Dan

Posted Jan 21, 2019
  2. UnSeat

UnSeat

What about a cooking game, where you gather ingredients to "cook" food to serve to the customers? Two player game; One cooks, the other one serves. What do you think?

Posted Jan 21, 2019
    CallMeDaniel likes this.
  3. CallMeDaniel

CallMeDaniel

Heyy!! I really like the idea, the only thing I'd change is making it free for all. You'd have to serve the most food as possible. I'm just afraid that it will be a little too similar to the current game Copy Cat.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 21, 2019
  4. Mineplex should have skyblock as an option for a game to play.

Posted Jan 21, 2019
  5. TsunamiSurvivor .

TsunamiSurvivor .

Personally, I feel like both ideas suggested would make excellent additions to Nano-Games. Don't get me wrong I love Nano-Games currently, but I feel like currently with so many players getting used to the same Nano-Games over and over, I feel like some games like "a cooking game" as Unseat mentioned, and "bumper-cars" that you mentioned CallMeDaniel. So I do believe these would make fantastic additions and could not agree more that Mineplex could use a few more Nano-Games.

As for the suggestion part, I feel like 4 corners should be implemented into Nano-Games. The overall game should last for 2 minutes max, and it would carry out as a normal game of 4 corners.

(If you don't know what 4 corners is)
    4 corners is a game where there are 4 corners, X/23 people in the room with 4 corners and 1 Guesser. The Guesser cannot see where the people are and have to try to guess where everyone is in order to win. if the Guesser correctly guesses where every person was they win if they don't the remaining people win. Corners can be labeled as 1, 2, 3 or, 4, or things like red, blue, green or, yellow. This is just my idea but I think it could make for an enjoyable game.

Posted Jan 22, 2019
  6. Go_Hoosiers

Go_Hoosiers

I think a "4 corners" game would be cool to add in. Seems like a real quick game that is similar to how the side game works in "Quick!".

Posted Jan 22, 2019
  7. SaucyStyle

SaucyStyle

Hey! This actually sounds really fun! I would love to see a full post about it in the future!
    This could be formatted like gladiators, where players go one on one on who can cook the most food (or most correct? fastest?) before the time runs out. There could be different blocks that could represent food ingredients (red is tomato, green is lettuce, etc.) and players would stack them up in the correct order of the villager 'customer.' First player to 5 correct orders wins, and the other is eliminated until there is one player left. I thought about having a resource pack, but if this is going to be a NANO game, it would be hard to include a game with a pack to the NANO rotation. Let me know what you think!

Sincerely,
    SaucyStyle

Posted Jan 22, 2019
  8. FDC2006

FDC2006

You should add a spleff game

Posted Feb 10, 2019
  9. CaptainPigmans

CaptainPigmans

Hello! I personally love both ideas! First the bumping cars! I would love to see this added because it is a fast and simple game! I also love the cooking game idea. It seems like such a friendly and easy game that, in my opinion, would be perfect for nano games. Thank you for the suggestions!
    Please keep in mind that this is only my opinion!
    CaptainPigmans

Posted Feb 14, 2019 at 9:03 PM
  10. Melvard

Melvard

Hey there!

I also enjoy playing Nano Games! I like the first couple ideas, especially the bumper cars. However, if I were to suggest an idea, it would have to be King of The Ladder (like the one in Bawk Bawk Battles). Essentially, players have to climb a ladder while knocking others off at the same time. Those who make it to the top are safe, and those who don't make it when the timer ends are removed. What do you think?

Posted Feb 14, 2019 at 9:15 PM
  11. Snowwii

Snowwii

Skyblock is a popular game, but it would not work on Mineplex. Mineplex is a minigame server and games like UHC were removed due to the fact that players want to play minigames on Mineplex, not drawn out or endless games that have no end.

Posted Feb 14, 2019 at 9:19 PM