• 891 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6263 Players Online
  • 5372 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Not Planned New nano games I would like to see- Musical Pigs + THIS IS SLIME!

Discussion in 'Game Alterations' started by DerpyPotato, Oct 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi, Here are some new and original games I would like to see in nano games!
    Musical Pigs
    This is an interesting concept that is exactly what it sounds like: musical chairs with pigs. As random and stupid as that is, just think about it. No other server has ever done musical chairs, probably because its boring. But what if you interduce the concept of actually finding the chair instead of it being right infront of you? This game is like a combination of Monster Maze and Musical chairs with pigs. The aim would be to find the "chair" (the pig) and sit on it, but the "chair" wouldn't be there in front of you, but hidden around the map. Each round a chair is taken away, and if someone doesn't get to a chair.... BOOM! Out! This way it could be the second round and half the people are out. Another quick concept is that there's only twelve chairs... even if theirs 18 people. Makes it easier to create and more fun to play.
    HIS IS SLIME:
    If you've ever heard the meme "THIS IS SPARTA" than you'll get the word pun that is suggested here. The idea is to have a game that's like a joust or gladiatorial combat game.... On slimes. This comes from the idea that you can ride mobs, and that it would be fun to try and stab someone while bouncing high on a slime. It adds fun and difficulty to a game that's like a combination of Snake and Gladiator, with the aim of the game to be the last one alive. Its a game that just seems like it doesn't need classes or upgrades like other Mineplex games do, but a fun, quick, minigame that someone will love playing.

Posted Oct 3, 2018
    XxDeadBushxX likes this.
  2. Hi there!

I like that you're trying to think of new Nano games. However, Musical Pigs is already a Nano game, in the sense that we're using minecarts not pigs. It's called Musical Minecarts, just in case you were wondering.

As for the "THIS IS SLIME" game, I think that could be interesting. However, I would like to see you elaborate on how exactly the game will be quickly paced. I've seen a couple of renditions based off Gladiators, but they all just seem to take too long in my opinion. What makes your game supposedly so quick?

Posted Oct 3, 2018
  3. Hey! This is quite an interesting idea. I never heard of it. I like your idea about a combination of monster maze and trying to find this pig to sit on. The problem is the game sounds that It would take too long. Considering players need to find the chairs. NANO games are quick paced so I don't know how this will adapt well in the nano criteria. Plus, There is already musical chairs. I doubt that they would implement another game like it, or take the original game out.
    I actually quite like this idea. It seems fun to try to fight someone while bouncing on a slime. Seems interesting. I imagine kinda being like gladiators but with the slime and all. The only issue I see with this is how would this work to make it not take so long. Like will it be a tourney system like GLDs or will it be a full on battle royale(which I'm leaning more towards) I don't think this is a bad idea. A few tweaks and it could be good.

Posted Oct 3, 2018
  4. Hey Guys! Thanks for the feedback! Your right about musical pigs (It really was just there to take up space) and my idea for making sure THIS IS SLIME is fast paced is like how the games in "simian says" game are kept short- A time limit. I also need to address a misunderstanding. Each round wouldn't be two people at a time, it would be everyone. If you have any suggestions for this game, please leave a comment. I would really like more feedback! Thanks!
    --- Post updated ---
    I logged on to day and was surprised to see my thread at the top of the list! Thank you to all who read it, and leave a comment if you have any ideas!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 7, 2018
  5. These ideas have been denied for the following reasons:
    • Musical Pigs one is the same as Musical Minecarts
    • The slime one is too similar to a game on Hypixel and isn't very fun
    Not Planned >> Denied by Game Insights

Posted Jan 13, 2021 at 1:46 PM
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.