• 489 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3111 Players Online
  • 2622 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

New Nano Game Request!

Discussion in 'Nano Games' started by Missioncomic, May 14, 2019.

1. So, a while back there was this one game titled 'Wither Assault' i remember when it was coming out and the prototype got ALOT of attention!! i think players would love to see this game as one of the nano games!!

Posted May 14, 2019
  2. Hello!!!
    I used to play Wither assault when it was still available and I enjoyed it! However, If this game mode should return I do not think it would be in Nano games. Nano games are mostly fast paced games that last anywhere from what I have seen 1-5 min. Wither assault usually lasted a good bit longer.

Second reason is when I use to play Wither Assault people then started to not play and it became just an empty lobby. Which then lead to it being removed. I like your idea of the game returning but I do not see it as a Nano game for that main reason, it being a little long.

Posted May 14, 2019
  3. This could work out well, but you'd have to shorten the time as @Epicbuilder435 stated. This game could simply be fixed and placed into Nano Games by simply giving all humans the ability to break blocks and shoot arrows, setting a three minute survival timer, and Corruption. This would make the game fast paced with multiple withers and the map corrupting as well. Wizards made a comeback from Nano Wizards, so I don't see a reason to not have a Nano Wither Assault. +1

Posted May 14, 2019
  4. I did enjoy Wither Assault back in the day, however I don’t think it would thrive as a Nano Game. For instance, Nano Games are supposed to be fast-paced, and Wither Assault is an example of a game that takes a bit longer to finish (depending on how quickly the withers kill all the hiders). Secondly, I just don’t think that it was popular enough to bring back, even as a Nano Game. I feel like not a lot of people would really enjoy the game being back, hence why I don’t believe it will be added (even as a Nano Game).

So while yes, I personally do enjoy Wither Assault, I don’t think it should be brought back as a Nano Game.

Posted May 14, 2019
  5. Heyo!

Wither Assault actually used to be an Arcade Game but was removed because of lack of player interest in it. I thought it was sort of fun, but there were only a couple of maps, and that got very boring and old.

I don't think this game would ever be added back unless Mineplex rebounded back from its
    player drop and had an influx of players wanting to play Wither Assault.
    Nano Games are meant to be quick paced. A long game like Wither Assault if I remember correctly would take up to ten minutes and would not fit the quick game criteria style that Nano is known for.

For these reasons, it's going to be a -1 for me.

Posted May 14, 2019
  6. I think this is a great idea! Wither Assault was one of my favourite arcade games and I would love to see a mini version of the game in Nano Games. +1

Posted May 15, 2019
  7. Personally, I was never a huge fan of Wither Assault. It just never appealed to me specifically, but I know it did have a player base that really enjoyed the game. I don't think the Wither Assault version that used to be live on the server would be good for the Nano Games rotation unless there were some changes made to it. As others have said, the games last a little too long to fit the Nano Games theme. However, I think if some changes were made, it could be a good addition. Maybe more players serving as withers and smaller maps would make the game progress faster. If you have any further suggestions, I think it would be worth mentioning.

Posted May 15, 2019