• 3197 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11635 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

New Nano Game Idea : Pig's Revenge

Discussion in 'Nano Games' started by Matija224, Aug 25, 2019.

?

Should the devs make this?

1. Of course!

100.0%
  2. I'd rather play other games...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. After countless Pig casualties, the pigs decided to steal the player's sword! How will you survive this Pig apocalypse?

For 20 seconds, you need to survive from the Pigs!
    Survive by opening all 3 chests.

(For the story's sake, lets say that the chests have your gear. )

Edit : The maps could be pig styled. One idea could be a pig castle, where you have to be fast enough to find all the chests! You can also find hints on the floor which could shine one chest or the area around it for a limited time.

Posted Aug 25, 2019
  2. I think the idea is interesting but you need to provide more information if you'd want this to be possibly put into the game.

Posted Aug 25, 2019
  3. The Nano Games playlist, has multiple games. With lobbies that have more than 20 players each game, this would require alot of effort to build new maps that could accommodate all those players. Also, if the game only lasted 20 seconds, is it really worth adding it? Would the players need to open different chests? This idea needs a lot more improvement and information in my opinion.

Posted Aug 25, 2019
    Yato likes this.
  4. I mean sounds like a neat concept but I would recommend that you tell us more about this nano-game that you'
    ve described to us. I'd like to see some more information on this.

Posted Aug 28, 2019
  5. Heyo!
    I feel that you'd need more details to this mini game before I could understand the full concept, because a game that lasts under a minute shouldn't be a game on its own. I have a few questions, such as if it were to be longer, would you make it its own minigame, or be apart of NANO games? Also would there be kits? This also kind of seems like find the button but just with a different theme. Another issue is the map size, since you said there would be a castle. Making a game under a minute and building a lot of design for no reason is probably not in anybody's interest.

Overall, I'd need more description about this minigame before I would fully understand it. As of now, it needs a few tweaks so I'm going to stay at a -1 for me. Hope to see some more ideas in the future and hope I helped!

Posted Aug 28, 2019