• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

New Nano Game Idea: Microspace

Discussion in 'Nano Games' started by Blastronaut360, Nov 17, 2018.

1. Blastronaut360

Blastronaut360

Essentially, how this game works, is that it's like the old mineplex game gravity, but instead of sonic blasters that destroy blocks, you get a laser blaster that inflicts damage to other players and there would be no need for refueling places or oxygen in the middle, just fighting each other in zero gravity. last man standing wins.
    Also: There will be a thing that you can collect in the game to give you an advantage over the other players. It's a nuclear fuel rod that will supercharge your laser for 1 shot, and the 1 shot from this is a 1-shot kill.
    It would probably look something like this:
    [​IMG]

Posted Nov 17, 2018
    ladybcg, OP susi and Sickle_ like this.
  2. Sickle_

Sickle_

Hello,
    I have to say I really like this idea. This would sort of be a combination of Squid Shooters and Gravity. I am glad that you eliminated the aspect of replenishing fuel and oxygen, as those aspects took over the whole game of Gravity. For the power up you suggested, I think it would work well because the ability would not be too overpowered but is also worth collecting. Most games similar to the one you suggested usually select a winner by whoever reaches a certain amount of kills first, but I think it would be nice for a last man standing game for once. However, judging by how fast paced squid shooters is, maybe each player should have three lives? Also, perhaps there should be debris like in gravity so there are objects to hide behind instead of an open space.
    Have a nice day!

Posted Nov 19, 2018
    ladybcg, Blastronaut360 and Shaiym like this.
  3. Waspter

Waspter

Yeah, this seems quite cool. I agree with it being implemented, but maybe we could make it so a person has 3 lives? It depends on how fast you get killed.

Posted Dec 3, 2018
  4. Blastronaut360

Blastronaut360

that would be a good thing to implement into the game

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 3, 2018
  5. wattywatty14

wattywatty14

I like this idea of yours!

Is your lazer idea sort of like the "Static Lazer" that can be found in both Champions and SSM?

I also like the sound of your powerup idea. Maybe there could be a powerup that let's you shoot three lazers at once, and it can only be used three times.

I like the idea on having objects to hide behind. I also like the player lives idea too.

Overall, I like your suggestion and I would like to see this implemented!

Posted Dec 3, 2018
  6. OP susi

OP susi

Hello Blastronaut360. To me, your idea seems really interesting thinking that it would be a nice addition to nano games. Though I am curious that how would that low gravity be made? Would the area of the minigame be just black space or would it be some kind of room/area? Anyway, your idea would be a nice addition to nano wars.

Posted Dec 4, 2018
  7. ShewRadical

ShewRadical

This idea is very interesting, but may you put into account that people may use hacks and can kill people from distances and always have their crosshairs on people if they do not have an objective on keeping themselves alive? Could you put an add-on that can make that difficult for example the grapple game you have to grapple to get somewhere before you start PvPing? The idea is very nice! You should also add a gameplay explanation and a more detailed description. Idea is great +1 :D

Posted Dec 4, 2018
  8. Shaiym

Shaiym

I honestly really enjoy this idea. It simply combines the games known as Gravity and Squid Shooters into a Nano Game! I think players would love to see a new version of the game Gravity since it was removed and put into MPS. I like the simplicity of your idea, and how you only need to use your "Static Lazer" as you call it to kill other players around you. I think the powerup you've suggested could be interesting in gameplay, but that could be a huge advantage over the other players. I think adding powerups or any special abilities into a Nano Game would just complicate it, so I think we could make this game like how it is since it's pretty simple with the concept you have. As for what @Sickle_ said, I totally agree too that this could be a game where it would be the last man standing instead of whoever gets the most wins. I also think having debris scattered all over the map could be nice as well, and would definitely make it more challenging for the players and a lot more interesting gameplay wise. Overall I have to say that this game has some potential and I hope to see more added on to it! Thanks for contributing to the community and I hope to see a lot more ideas from you in the future! <3

Posted Dec 4, 2018
    Sickle_ likes this.
  9. Phamtastic

Phamtastic

Hey there!

I absolutely agree with the idea that you have because it is a combination game of Gravity and Squid Shooters. I have noticed that Gravity is the oldest game that I first played 3 years ago. However, I do not like to play Gravity because it is hard for me to control while I am flying around slowly. I also like the nuclear fuel rod that can supercharge the lazer which is a powerful weapon that can eliminate the player instantly. Great idea what you have, and I cannot wait to try it out if they are going to approve your ideas!

Posted Dec 4, 2018
  10. Saknoel

Saknoel

Hello! I really do like this idea. It brings back old game(s), but with a good twist. I think that one of the most annoying things in gravity is fuel, so removing it is awesome idea! All in all, I hope this gets added in the future!

Posted Dec 5, 2018
  11. Johnny_Cage125

Johnny_Cage125

Okit'scool

Posted Dec 5, 2018
  12. Pancake_7

Pancake_7

Heyo!
    I think this game would be a great addition to Nano Games, and I hope to see it added in the future!
    You'd have to provide more details, but the concept of the game sounds great.
    I always thought Gravity was a low to medium(ish) game. Refilling tanks was odd because if you're just going to refill stations and only refill stations, sometimes you run out of energy even though you've been refilling all game. I love this idea!
    Have a good day!

Posted Dec 5, 2018
  13. Blastronaut360

Blastronaut360

Alright, I've had some time to think this over, the lasers would be semi-automatic and the xp bar would be either the battery charge of the laser (Would regenerate over time), or would be a heat bar where if it gets too hot, you can't fire you laser as often. I think instead of the way you control it like in gravity, it would work by flying in the direction you look at and you use Shift to thrust. This means if you stop thrusting, you slow down and then stop.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 6, 2018
    ladybcg likes this.
  14. Caameronn

Caameronn

That sounds like an interesting idea. Having the XP bar be either the battery charge or heat bar would be quite cool. Then, once it goes loses battery, or 'heats all the way up' it can quickly descend and recharge. Maybe space could be the thrust, so pressing it multiple times would allow you to ascend? Along with flying in the direction that you are looking at, would just sort of work like Slime Cycles I would assume? Also, not sure if anyone has suggested this, but everyone could have a gray/dark gray tunic on representing a jetpack! Overall, extremely cool idea. I wouldn't mind seeing this in the Nano Games rotation.

Posted Dec 6, 2018
    ladybcg likes this.
  15. ladybcg

ladybcg

:willy:

Posted Dec 7, 2018