• 1606 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8697 Players Online
  • 7091 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Not Planned New nano game idea - Juggernaut

Discussion in 'Game Alterations' started by SpeedyShifter, Oct 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The basic concept of this game is, the more kill you get, the beefy you become. This game is like a reversed version of the existing evolution game, in evolution you went from strong to weak, in this you go from weak to strong.The winner is either the first to get a kill with all classes or the highest rank in a certain time span. Some ideas for classes I have going from 1st to last in the game are:
    1. Assassin - The assassin class is very agile and powerful, having full leather armor, but has a sharpness 4 diamond sword swiftness 2, and has the ability to leap around at a 5 second cooldown, similar to the leap in nano wizards.

2. Frosty - The frosty class wears a full white protection 2 leather set, has a regular diamond sword that when hitting players slows them, and also has a chance to incase opponents in an icy dome that is about 3 blocks by 3 blocks.

3. Cactus - This class sports a full green protection 4 leather set that also has thorns 3 on it, wields a diamond axe with sharpness 2, and has an ability called root, this ability encases the player in cactus for 2 seconds, heals 4 hearts, and is on a 12 second cooldown

4. Fire Mage - The fire mage is magic based class, wearing full gold armor, using an iron wand ( Renamed iron sword ) that has fire aspect on it, and when right clicked shoots a fireball on a 4 second cooldown

5. Air Mage - Air mage is similar to fire mage, but instead uses the element of air instead of fire, they will wear full gold protection 2, have a sharpness 1 iron wand, and can double jump on no cooldown, and if the sword is right clicked it flings the opponents away but deals no fall damage on a 7 second cooldown

6. Sniper - The sniper class is a long ranged class that wears chain mail armor, has a power 4 infinity bow, and ability is explosive arrow on a 10 second cooldown

7. Robin Hood- Robin hood is a more agile long range class, also wearing chainmail and has protection 2, but has a power 2 infinity bow that shoots a volley of 5 arrows and swiftness 1

8. Knight- The knight is a Nobile all around class, wearing iron armor, has an iron axe with sharpness 2, and his ability being bulls rage

9. Tank - Tank has a full set of diamond armor, a stone sword, and this classes ability is a charge similar to the one that berserker gets in Halloween havoc, but has slowness 2

10. Juggernaut - The final class has protection 4 diamond armor, with a stone sword, sesmic slam as an ability, but in return has slowness 4 and nausea. I think a stone sword would be fine as the debuffs balance it from tank

I know there isn't much detail, but its basically a more rapid reverse version of evolution

Posted Oct 20, 2018
    GeXyd likes this.
  2. It's a nice game idea, I like the concept of it and the different kits that have been made. Although I've got 2 major problems with it. The higher classes are far too overpowered, they basically cannot be killed by anyone else with say Protection 4, I get they have slowness and nausea but then this just defeats the purpose of playing & PvPing properly.

The other issue is that this would last too long for a NANO game, I think it's just going to drag on and people won't like it. Other people are free to comment on this, but I think it'll become repetitive although it's a nice concept, just not very fitting.

Posted Oct 21, 2018
  3. Thank you for sharing your opinion on this game, one idea I have to reduce the time issue is to remove certain kits like cactus and air mage, and move their gear, but not abilitys onto the next class that way it isn't that hard too hard to kill juggernaut only having diamond, but instead of slowness 4 and nausea it will have slowness 1, tank not having any debuffs since it only has iron armor.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 21, 2018
  4. Hey!
    This is a cool idea and I like the concept! I think it would make a nice addition as it's something new and has lots of potential! I'm loving some of the kit ideas, however, I think that if you were trying to make this into a Nano game, you would have to remove some kits to make it easier to get the Juggernaut faster. For Nano games, it's ideal that the games are short (under 4 minutes), meaning that this game could go on for too long if you wanted players to get to the top kit. I think that removing some kits that either you or some other people may deem not as necessary may be needed. If I were you, I would probably make a poll to see what kits people like or if they like the idea. I like the game, keep it up!

~Aidan :mineplex:

Posted Oct 22, 2018
  5. I like the idea of the game mode. But i dont like the classes since they seem very unfair and unbalanced.

Posted Oct 22, 2018
  6. I like how the last evolution's name is the game's name!
    Very good idea and I hope we can see it as a real game one day!
    But just saying it needs some few tweaks since the "Juggernaut" is pretty op.
    ---Planet Meowzhurer Shim TacoCat

Posted Oct 22, 2018
  7. I have to agree with Oscaros here. I think that most of the ideas you are far too OP. If someone gets a fair amount of kills at the beginning, it would completely destroy everybody else's chances at trying to beat them. I think that a general incline in gear would be better fitting instead of having different classes.

Example:
    - 0 kills: full leather, wooden sword.
    - 1 kill: full leather, stone sword.
    - 2 kills enchanted full leather, stone sword.
    - 3 kills: iron armor, stone sword.
    - so on and so forth.

Let me know what you think of that? I really like the idea of a juggernaut nano game, but I'm not sure about the route you were headed with it. With a little more development to it, could be really fun.

Posted Oct 27, 2018
  8. This game idea has been denied for the following reasons:
    • Is the same as Evolution
    • Goes from weak kits to strong kits which is bad game design
    • Too complicated for a Nano game
    Not Planned >> Denied by Game Insights

Posted Jan 16, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.