• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion New Nano Game Idea!- Destroy the map

Discussion in 'New Game Discussion' started by ARareBlackBear, Mar 14, 2019 at 1:53 AM.

?

Good Idea?

1. YA! (Please give feedback)

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. NA! (please give feedback)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. ARareBlackBear

ARareBlackBear

Hello, I had this cool idea for nano games called "destroy the map" or a different name that's what I had in mind.

THE OBJECTIVE
    Players are given 5 minutes to destroy as many blocks as possible, the player that destroyed the most blocks win!

THE MAP
    The map would have a certain amount of blocks (5000, maybe more, maybe less) and would be surrounded by bedrock box (I used a 60x60 box in my exaple *Not Shown), so the players couldn't get out by blasting a hole in the wall.

KIT(S)**:

Thrower: All players get TNT every 4 seconds. Maximum of 5 TNT in hotbar. The TNT would be able to be thrown 8 blocks.

**The Title (KIT(S)) has the S in there because I think if not a Nano Game maybe a real Minigame with two other kits I decided not to put in this thread.

Please give feedback and thoughts on this idea!
    And please do the poll. THANKS!

Posted Mar 14, 2019 at 1:53 AM
  2. BuySomeApples

BuySomeApples

Thread Moved to New Game Discussion

It seems like it would be similar to the Nano Game Ores Ores Ores where you mine as many different ores as possible within a certain time limit, the different being you're going for ore instead of just mining as many blocks as possible. Although, I can see it getting a bit bland since you're just trying to mine as many blocks as possible, and not actually going for anything specific, considering there's already a game very similar to this like I mentioned.

It could be interesting if you received TNT as well, so you could balance time between mining blocks and throwing the TNT every 4 seconds, but that may still be a bit dry without any other features. Also keep in mind that Nano doesn't actually have any sort of kits, and I don't think this would work as its own stand alone game, unless there were more features added to the gameplay.

Lastly, 5 minutes is probably a bit too much for a Nano Game, especially one that's this style. I'd cut it down to maybe 2-3 minutes like Ores Ores Ores or Nano Wizards, just so it doesn't drag on too much and so it fits in better with the rest of the Nano rotation. If you have any further ideas I'd love to hear them!

Posted Mar 15, 2019 at 12:26 AM