• 1107 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9545 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

New Nano Game: Half Heart Run

Discussion in 'Nano Games' started by X_Bray, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Well, the title is pretty explanatory. All players start at one side of a long stretch of terrain (Created by whoever). Each player has no armor and are at 1/2 heart. Any fall damage of any kind will kill them. Once dead, they restart from the very beginning (or checkpoints but that's up to whoever builds the map) and trys again. The terrain will not be hard parkour, but maybe going over hills, through caves, and whatnot. Basically, if you go slowly, you can win. Also, you can never regain health; you are always at 1/2 heart. First to the other side of the map sets off a timer of 30 seconds, in which others can finish in 2nd, 3rd, etc. Pretty simple, but I think it would be fun.

Posted Jul 16, 2019
  2. Herro!

I've played many half heart maps before and I absolutely love them! I would love to see this idea added, as it's a game type I have enjoyed in the past, and seeing as there's only 1 parkour game in NANO currently, I'm onboard to add another. My only issue is that most half heart maps are long in order to increase risk of failure, however because NANO are meant to be short, I feel that maps would need to be someone shorter than most half heart maps that are currently out there, but I'm sure our wonderful build team will know how to balance created maps more than me.

I like this idea and see no reason why it couldn't be added, so it's a +1 from me!

Posted Jul 16, 2019
    _NoHaxJustCats_ likes this.
  3. Yeah I was thinking that too, but to get first in this game you would have to take risks and go quickly. That could result in more failures on a shorter map, because people would be trying to go faster than others

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 16, 2019
  4. I think that this is an excellent idea. This sounds like it could be a really fun and challenging game and it would also fit in with the Nano Games rotation well with small maps. Maybe there could be a start and a finish and players have to try to make their way to the finish line without losing their health. The first player that makes it would be the winner and the rest of the players would be place in second, third, etc. I think it would be interesting to see how players attempt to not take fall damage but still try to go as quickly as possible.

Posted Jul 19, 2019
  5. Sounds like an awesome game and think it would fit really well with nano games!

Posted Jul 19, 2019
  6. I remember I used to play half heart run maps with my friends on Realms all the time, and it was incredibly fun. I would love to see this on Nano Games, so +1 from me.

Posted Jul 19, 2019
    AceSJus likes this.
  7. I actually really like this idea for NANO. It's simple to understand and I feel it would fit well in the rotation. There isn't anything else like it currently in the game either which really draws me to this idea. Big +1 from me.

Posted Jul 19, 2019
  8. Hey!

I feel like this idea has a lot of potential. I personally have never played a mini-game like this, however, I feel like it'd fit perfectly well with the other Nano Games as long as it doesn't take too long, which others have mentioned above me. I vision a lot of lava, potential traps such as dispensers shooting arrows, etc. Overall I genuinely like this idea and wouldn't mind seeing it added!

Posted Jul 19, 2019
  9. Hello there!
    This seems like a really great idea! It's the type of game that will also help you in other games, and it's just a fun concept in general. I havent played a half heart game but I do have lots of experience trying to go down mountains without taking damage lol. One thing that might make the game more exciting would be cacti and other easy but harming things.
    Depending on how elaborate the maps are, I can easly see this becoming one of my favourates on nano games. Thanks for the idea, I hope it's added!
    Best of luck o/
    firefox54

Posted Jul 19, 2019
  10. Heyoo!

I love this idea so much! I would love for this to be added to Nano Games, it sounds like such a great idea! I personally love Hardcore Parkour, and this game idea kind of has a similar format to it. I love parkour, and you stated above that there could be like some parkour, and I love the sound of that! I really hope this get's implemented!

~Cheers!
    -SpikeCreates

Posted Jul 19, 2019
  11. Hey there!

I'd definitely like to see this implemented into Nano Games! I've played a lot of Nano Games and it'd be cool to see more minigames added into it. This is a really great idea.

Have a great rest of your day!

-JYTG

Posted Jul 19, 2019
  12. Hiya,

I’ve played games similar to this idea before and I personally enjoyed them very much! I think this would be a great mini-game to integrate into Nano. Definitely gets a +1 from me, great idea! Have a good rest of your day!

Posted Jul 19, 2019
  13. Hello,
    I think this would be a great idea for a nano game! I personally love the concept of half heart races, and I think a quick version would fit wonderfully in nano games! It would be really interesting to see how players navigate quickly while not taking any damage. Thanks for the cool idea, definitely a +1 from me!
    Have a nice day!

Posted Jul 20, 2019
  14. I think this would be a great idea for Nano games. It is short, fun and challenging. Nano games needs more games like this one! I would say +1 from me!

Posted Jul 20, 2019
  15. I personally love this idea! I find that I am often quite reckless in games when it comes to taking fall damage. For example, the other day I was just walking around in Survival Games and noticed how much fall damage I was taking. This game would definitely be challenging and force players like me to slow down and be more mindful as to not take any fall damage, and as others have said, I thing this game would fit in very well with Nano Games.

Posted Jul 20, 2019