• 310 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2889 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

New mode

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by PolishNinja123, Feb 3, 2020.

1. I would like to see somthing like popular on -snip-
    -arena brawls or
    -vampirez those games are amazing and i really want staff team to think about it remake a bit and make it new fun game people would enjoy it

Posted Feb 3, 2020
    Fallen™ likes this.
  2. Hi there,
    I don't think these games should be added to the Bedrock server because they are already trademarked games on another network. The recreations of this game could be controversial and lead to tons of hate towards the game and add more fuel to the "Mineplex copies games" fire. I think the developers should focus on creating new games or work on improving the current ones on the server. That's my input and I look forward to seeing everyone else's!

Posted Feb 6, 2020
  3. Heyo!
    As I really like those games I don’t think these games should be added because as @Glummes said these games are already trademarked on another network. Mineplex does not like to recreate games and if they were added a lot of people would be saying mineplex copies games and would bring tons of hate. I think we should be focusing on new games not recreating other games.
    Overall this idea would hurt mineplexs reputation of having unique games so I’ll be giving this idea a -1
    Have a nice day!

Posted Feb 6, 2020
    Glummes likes this.
  4. As the other people have said here, I don't think that this would be a very good idea. The main reason for this is because this is already a game on other servers and it is a pretty specific game idea. While we could re-create something we would need a more specific idea as well as an actual reason for someone to play it on Mineplex rather than on a different server!

Thanks for the idea, but it's going to be a -1 from me.​

Posted Feb 6, 2020
  5. Maybe it would be nice if it was a little less specific like maybe tnt run or something but I do agree with the fact that it could be controversial as stated above which wouldn’t be good for Mineplex. However if something new was added I think it would be very fun for the best players to fight for the fresh leaderboard.

Posted Feb 15, 2020 at 9:39 AM
  6. Heyo!

I'm going to be agreeing with @Oscaros_. I don't think it's a good idea to make the games so similar to other servers because it looks bad. Re-creating these games could work and putting our own twist on it sounds like a good idea! If you want to suggest/update this thread with any ideas you have that would be awesome. But yeah it's a -1 from me I don't think it would work.

Posted Feb 15, 2020 at 10:17 AM
    Oscaros_ and LitL LunarVoice like this.
  7. Heyo!

I'm going to have agree with most of the people who replied, these games are already live on a different server and they are both unique games and it would look bad on Mineplex if we implemented games from another server. Though I wouldn't mind an arena gamemode where it's different from the other server. I think that would be pretty cool! Though I'm going to disagree with you on this one. -1

~Cheers!
    -spikecreates

Posted Feb 15, 2020 at 11:56 AM